***BRADY WILL BE PLAYING IN FREAKING SNOW-STORM*** - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

***BRADY WILL BE PLAYING IN FREAKING SNOW-STORM***

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: ***BRADY WILL BE PLAYING IN FREAKING SNOW-STORM***

Postby skita69 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:02 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, BRADY DID COST ME MY WEEK, WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NO MORE XBOX360 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Actually brady didnt cost me the week yet, but he sure tried his best... only 3 pts?!?

Anyway, i'm down 8 pts (and i win the tie-breaker), and i have the Vickings Def./ST still left to play, and he has no one left. The vickings should easily get that against the bear on Mon. night but u never know... i'm keeping my fingers crossed. I CAN STILL PULL OFF A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!! (2 pts per fumble/interception, 1 pt per sack, 6 pts per DTD, 10 pts if shutout, 7 pts if bears score less then 7, 4 pts >14, 1 pt > 21, 0 pts > 28, -1 > 35, -4 < 35). 1 interception/fumble taken back to the house would be all i needed (or a combo of a bunch of diffrent scenerios)!!

Ohh ya, and it wasnt brady who will cost me this win if i lose, its ME!!!!!!!!! For my RB2 position, i could either of started Thomas Jones or Fred Taylor, i want with scrub ass Thomas Jones!!! I would of already won the week if i just played TaYLOR!!! Damit, what a stupid choice in retrospect!! But i could still pull off the miracle and in his week.

COME ON VICKINGS DEF.!!!! I'M THE BIGGEST VICKINGS FAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD THIS WEEK!! I LIKE TO WRITE LOTS OF EXCLAIMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
skita69
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby treat24 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:06 pm

There is no "C" in Vikings my friend }:-)

but hey... if you're gonna cheer for my team this week you are a friend of mine ;-D :-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby skita69 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:18 pm

treat24 wrote:There is no "C" in Vikings my friend }:-)

but hey... if you're gonna cheer for my team this week you are a friend of mine ;-D :-D

haha... what i meant is VICKings, in honor of micheal vick, naw j/k, i just dont know how to spell, GOOOOOOO VIKINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Mod edit
skita69
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby PMoneyTKE » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:02 pm

Watch the racial slurs my friend.
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby skita69 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:06 pm

PMoneyTKE wrote:Watch the racial slurs my friend.

racial slurs?!? VICKings?? Man, u cant say anything these dayz without being accused of being racist. (or maybe it was the RIP part u took offense too, although i cant see how?? RIP Mick Vic, your football career is dead; oops, i must of said a racial slur there...get real :-t )
skita69
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby PMoneyTKE » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:12 pm

skita69 wrote:

racial slurs?!? VICKings?? Man, u cant say anything these dayz without being accused of being racist. (or maybe it was the RIP part u took offense too, although i cant see how?? RIP Mick Vic, your football career is dead; oops, i must of said a racial slur there...get real :-t )

You know what word you said, and it doesn't matter if I took offense to it or not, It's against the rules of the board. Just looking out for you, no need to get worked up about it. ;-D
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby skita69 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:22 pm

PMoneyTKE wrote:
skita69 wrote:

You know what word you said, and it doesn't matter if I took offense to it or not, It's against the rules of the board. Just looking out for you, no need to get worked up about it. ;-D

I dont know what i said, i say a lot of things and dont give 2 thoughts about them... But now thinking about it i must of wrote a word in there somewhere as an expression. Its just that, an expression/slang, NOT a racial slur!! I thought that was well known... but if u say it is then screw-it, take it out of this message and i wont use that word again i guess??

Mod edit-surprising you type it again after being told multiple times to do it..
skita69
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby skita69 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:26 pm

SCREW THIS WHOLE TOPIC!!

Its just a for fun rant and rave topic BUT some People get offended of petty stuff!!!

I'd take this topic down if i could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

free nelson mandelaaa, save the trees, no more nuclear waste, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

STEPHEN COLBERT FOR PRESIDENT 2008!!
skita69
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby treat24 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:27 pm

ok... enough said...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting