GC: Seahawks vs Panthers [Week 15] - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

GC: Seahawks vs Panthers [Week 15]

Moderator: Football Moderators

GC: Seahawks vs Panthers [Week 15]

Postby S27 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:25 pm

1pm ET on FOX
S27
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 2711
Joined: 16 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: GC: Seahawks vs Panthers [Week 15]

Postby treat24 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:25 am

If you have a funny blurb about this game or either of the teams. Please post it here. I use most blurbs. They go into the cafe team rankings section, The Cafe Barometer. Thanks! ;-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Re: GC: Seahawks vs Panthers [Week 15]

Postby los locos » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:11 pm

Is Burleson even out on the field? Due to weather in Clevland...I had to start him. This weekend sucks for me :-o :-o
Image
Thanks eagles21
los locos
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1200
Joined: 20 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Re: GC: Seahawks vs Panthers [Week 15]

Postby biju » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:30 pm

los locos wrote:Is Burleson even out on the field? Due to weather in Clevland...I had to start him. This weekend sucks for me :-o :-o


He's in there and has dropped two passes so far. The wind is really screwing up the passing game which is probably why there is no score so far. :-t
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

Re: GC: Seahawks vs Panthers [Week 15]

Postby TaDa » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:37 pm

biju wrote:
los locos wrote:Is Burleson even out on the field? Due to weather in Clevland...I had to start him. This weekend sucks for me :-o :-o


He's in there and has dropped two passes so far. The wind is really screwing up the passing game which is probably why there is no score so far. :-t


Yep, weather is why Shaun Alexander is tearing it up today...no...wait
Image
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
Posts: 4232
(Past Year: 100)
Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Re: GC: Seahawks vs Panthers [Week 15]

Postby biju » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:54 pm

TaDa wrote:
biju wrote:
los locos wrote:Is Burleson even out on the field? Due to weather in Clevland...I had to start him. This weekend sucks for me :-o :-o


He's in there and has dropped two passes so far. The wind is really screwing up the passing game which is probably why there is no score so far. :-t


Yep, weather is why Shaun Alexander is tearing it up today...no...wait


Kris Jenkins is having one hell of a game so far. He's constantly been holding SA to minus yardage. Not that he needed a bunch of help anyway. We should be giving the ball to Leonard Weaver to run...someone who doesn't do that zig, zag, falldown routine.
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

Re: GC: Seahawks vs Panthers [Week 15]

Postby ColtsRepeat » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:47 pm

Woohoo last Seattle play of the game Hass to Branch for the TD......Double dip for my fantasy team ;-D ;-D
ColtsRepeat
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 275
Joined: 14 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: GC: Seahawks vs Panthers [Week 15]

Postby gmoney973 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:50 pm

yahoo boxscore says jeff robinson kicked a fieldgoal not brown...is this an error?
gmoney973
Head Coach
Head Coach


Posts: 1089
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 6 Dec 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: GC: Seahawks vs Panthers [Week 15]

Postby ColtsRepeat » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:00 pm

yea they fixed it
ColtsRepeat
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 275
Joined: 14 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: GC: Seahawks vs Panthers [Week 15]

Postby biju » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:12 pm

ColtsRepeat wrote:Woohoo last Seattle play of the game Hass to Branch for the TD......Double dip for my fantasy team ;-D ;-D


That play might single-handedly win me my week. It was a big boost for me since Hasselbeck wasn't able to pass well in the wind.
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 21:06 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact