No games broadcast with fantasy relevance for me - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

No games broadcast with fantasy relevance for me

Moderator: Football Moderators

No games broadcast with fantasy relevance for me

Postby MisterAFC » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:47 am

This really sucks. The Green Bay vs St. Louis game is not being broadcast by my service provider. I have Brett Favre, Torry Holt, Ryan Grant and Green Bay is also my defense. The only saving grace is that I do have Stat Tracker on Yahoo so I will see the results of the game. Usually the stats are updated relatively quickly, however it is no substitute for actually watching the game. I also have Jamal Lewis playing and the Cleveland vs Buffalo game is not on here either! I am likely going to lose in my first play off game. The Yahoo predictions are 117 for my team and 130 for my opponent. Would you rather watch your defeat live or via Yahoo? Yeah, live is my choice too... :~(
MisterAFC Beginner
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: No games broadcast with fantasy relevance for me

Postby smurfette » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:24 am

Just learned about this last night:

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

I don't see the Green Bay game on video, but there is one that reads, "TBA". If you're lucky, that will be it. (fingers crossed for you)
smurfette
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 4)

Postby JasonSeahorn » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:27 am

are you telling us you DON'T want to see chris redman in all his glory??????? you might get lucky and see the best 40+ year old quarterback in the league, vinny testaverde. :-b

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:22 pm

Now you know what it is like to live in the bay area with 2 crappy teams.

If the channel surfing doesn't work go to cbsportsline. Much better than Yahoo. Click on 1 game to watch and all the others above update live and tell you each play. I like knowing ADP broke a 80 yarder before Yahoo statracker updates. ;-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby MisterAFC » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:48 pm

Smurfette,

I'm so smurfing excited! I'm downloading the TBA stream now... if this smurfing works I will be so happy! Thanks for the link and I appreciate the crossed fingers! ;-D

I smurfing owe you one!

MisterAFC
MisterAFC Beginner
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby MisterAFC » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:02 pm

JasonSeahorn,

I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't know who Chris Redman was. Through the miracle of the Internet I googled him and I was astonished! 40 completions this year alone with 65 attempts... and a total of 479 yards. I just don't see how I could have missed this man! ;-D

Cowboys4life,

I can relate to living near two crappy teams my friend! The Atlanta Falcons and the Charlotte Panthers... it just doesn't get any better. I suppose I could live between Tampa Bay and Miami. :-t

As an aside... you guys both have cool signatures. Did you make them yourselves? I'm thinking I'd like to have one and I'd like to try my hand at making one. I use Photoshop for processing pictures so I guess I just need a good source of NFL photos. Any suggestions?
MisterAFC Beginner
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:25 pm

MisterAFC wrote:Cowboys4life,

I can relate to living near two crappy teams my friend! The Atlanta Falcons and the Charlotte Panthers... it just doesn't get any better. I suppose I could live between Tampa Bay and Miami. :-t

As an aside... you guys both have cool signatures. Did you make them yourselves? I'm thinking I'd like to have one and I'd like to try my hand at making one. I use Photoshop for processing pictures so I guess I just need a good source of NFL photos. Any suggestions?

There is a forum for signatures. Post what you want and one of the cool graphics artists will take on the task. Or you could try it yourself. But I would at least pm one of these artists to see what you need to do.

See my sig for the artist who made mine.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting