Keeper League setup, CBS or Espn - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Keeper League setup, CBS or Espn

Moderator: Football Moderators

Keeper League setup, CBS or Espn

Postby gmoney973 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:28 am

I am preparing for next season as a keeper league, this year we used a free yahoo league and next season we will change because the yahoo league doesnt allow for keepers and such

which league would let me set up the league like taking the 3 keeper players from each team out of the draft pool?

is espn free? i know you have to pay 150 for cbs. any opinions of which is better for a keeper league?
gmoney973
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Keeper League setup, CBS or Espn

Postby WeekSixteen » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:05 am

I play in a keeper league that is adding another league next year, it uses myfantasyleague.com which in my experience is far better than any other league software
$125, 12 teams, Keep 1 one at each position, PPR, $30 to the weekly high scorer, $500 to 1st place, $125 to second.
WeekSixteen
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Ranker

Postby The Lung » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:09 pm

Myfantasyleague.com is indeed the best experience by far, and only costs $70 per year.
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 72)

Postby dream_017 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:11 am

AOL and fleaflicker is only $0 and does just about anything most of the pay sites offer
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:34 pm

The Lung wrote:Myfantasyleague.com is indeed the best experience by far, and only costs $70 per year.

Sportsline lost some of our contract data last year, so we moved to MFL...probably the best keeper site out there, it even allows you to trade draft picks
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Lung » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:55 pm

dream_017 wrote:AOL and fleaflicker is only $0 and does just about anything most of the pay sites offer

The problem with which is that AOL sucks big hairy moose balls. One of the most unfriendly and unintuitive user layouts I've ever seen, on a server that is often inaccessible, and with results not updated sometimes until late on Tuesdays. :-t
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 72)

Postby Bwanna » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:45 pm

I've heard good things about fleaflicker, althought I haven't used them (yet).
Bwanna
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk