Malls - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Malls

Moderator: Football Moderators

Malls

Postby treat24 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:39 pm

I've been to the Mall of America everyday this week. I HAD my Xmas shopping done. Then you think of something perfect for your mom... so you need to buy something for your dad to even it out, then something for your bro pops in your head... ack... i'm getting annoyed... i'm about to travel the whole 4 miles to the MOA again right now. Grrr... At least the MOA has a TON of eye candy to distract me from how annoyed I am to be shopping every day... :-L
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Re: Malls

Postby beanoX3 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:46 pm

You can just give me all your money (to hold, of course O:-) :-b ) so you won't be "forced" to buy more gifts. Then you don't have to be a mallrat and drool over 14 year old girls. Or boys, I forget you're ambiguous about that.

;-D
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby 1crzydmnd » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:36 pm

Malls are evil! I'd rather be an indentured servant for a year than go to a mall..especially this time of year.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Confucius' redneck brother
1crzydmnd
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 19)

Postby knapplc » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:39 pm

I did that once with a flooring project. I think I went to the hardware store five times in one day. It was really pissing me off, because each time I thought I had everything I needed, then some stupid special problem would crop up.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dolfin99 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:47 pm

Malls suck, online all they way. People irritate the heck out of me during Christmas.
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby BlueBandit24 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:01 pm

The best eye-candy is at the Eden Prairie mall. I went there the other day and I really didn't have any shopping to do. It's also less busy. B-)
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:05 pm

BlueBandit24 wrote:The best eye-candy is at the Eden Prairie mall. I went there the other day and I really didn't have any shopping to do. It's also less busy. B-)

here here...

I'm not a fan of malls. but MOA is 4 miles from my house, it has everything and it's quicker to go there than anywhere else. This time of year it just sucks though. You think of something you forgot to get and you gotta go back... like knapp said. grr...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby BlueBandit24 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:08 pm

treat24 wrote:
BlueBandit24 wrote:The best eye-candy is at the Eden Prairie mall. I went there the other day and I really didn't have any shopping to do. It's also less busy. B-)

here here...

I'm not a fan of malls. but MOA is 4 miles from my house, it has everything and it's quicker to go there than anywhere else. This time of year it just sucks though. You think of something you forgot to get and you gotta go back... like knapp said. grr...

Yea I hear ya. That's why it's great to be a poor 21 year old. Nobody expects much. :-D
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby scottaa1 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:48 pm

buy me something nice Treat! :-)

I'm going to suffer the shopping masses tomorrow. Not looking forward to that :-t
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Tiki » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:29 pm

Imma fan of the Mall of America.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk