Malls - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Malls

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Malls

Postby beanoX3 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:25 pm

Tiki wrote:
treat24 wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:Not a mall, but I'm about to head out to IKEA. If you guys never see me back at the Cafe again, it probably means that some crazy family from Minnesota killed me over a parking space. :-o

LOL, there is a reason for the term "Minnesota Nice" ... If you were in a parking lot, The Minnesota Family would be parked, see you and get out of the spot just to let you have it... then they would go look for a different spot. :-)

unless you encounter Tiki... he'll run you right over... :-D

I do make frequent visits to Ikea!! 8-o

Huzzah! Back from shopping and other than having to deal with horrendous traffic, nothing went wrong! I'm not going back anywhere near the mall again for the next 4 days!

PS: OK treat, fine, no Minnesotans tried to kill me over a parking spot. They just sat on the road, holding up traffic letting everyone else turn into Best Buy. :-b
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Malls

Postby Lofunzo » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:44 pm

Robert Irvine pwned the MOA.

beanoX3 wrote:Not a mall, but I'm about to head out to IKEA. If you guys never see me back at the Cafe again, it probably means that some crazy family from Minnesota killed me over a parking space. :-o

I hate IKEA. It seems like people that shop there or at Costco have no problem stopping their carts right in the middle of an aisle.

I hate going to the mall around Christmas. I get annoyed and lightheaded. I found a nice little trick to make the shopping more enjoyable. I take a liter of Diet Coke and drink about 1/3 of it. I then replace that 3rd with Bacardi. I drink it as I walk around the mall. Much better. ;-D
"There is no bad beer. Some are better than others."
Lofunzo
Head Coach
Head Coach

Baseball ModHockey Mod
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk