GC: Cowboys @ Panthers (Week 16 - Saturday Night Football) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

GC: Cowboys @ Panthers (Week 16 - Saturday Night Football)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: GC: Cowboys @ Panthers (Week 16 - Saturday Night Football)

Postby Madison » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:58 pm

You guys know I have no favorite team, so I can say this impartially, but this has to be one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. These refs should all get pink slips immediately following this game, the calls are that poor. :-t :-t :-t
Image

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

User avatar
ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5979
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Re: GC: Cowboys @ Panthers (Week 16 - Saturday Night Football)

Postby D3C4K » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:00 pm

BRILLIANT play by Steve Smith, but now he's hurt too! ****!
QB - C. Newton
WR - L. Fitzgerald
WR - S. Smith (Car)
RB - M. Turner
RB - C. Johnson
TE - A. Gates
W/R/T - B. Wells
K - S. Janikowski
DEF - NYJ

BN - M. Ryan
BN - J. Battle
BN - P. Thomas
BN - J. Ringer
BN - V. Cruz
BN - B. Pettigrew
BN - SF D
D3C4K
Head Coach
Head Coach


Posts: 1489
Joined: 23 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago, Il.

Re: GC: Cowboys @ Panthers (Week 16 - Saturday Night Football)

Postby D3C4K » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:02 pm

Madison wrote:You guys know I have no favorite team, so I can say this impartially, but this has to be one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. These refs should all get pink slips immediately following this game, the calls are that poor. :-t :-t :-t


Yeah, it's been terrible. I would've lost it if they called that helmet-to-helmet and kept Dallas on the field.
QB - C. Newton
WR - L. Fitzgerald
WR - S. Smith (Car)
RB - M. Turner
RB - C. Johnson
TE - A. Gates
W/R/T - B. Wells
K - S. Janikowski
DEF - NYJ

BN - M. Ryan
BN - J. Battle
BN - P. Thomas
BN - J. Ringer
BN - V. Cruz
BN - B. Pettigrew
BN - SF D
D3C4K
Head Coach
Head Coach


Posts: 1489
Joined: 23 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago, Il.

Re: GC: Cowboys @ Panthers (Week 16 - Saturday Night Football)

Postby D3C4K » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:04 pm

Smith coming back in! I love him so...

Edit: Kasay with a 24 yarder, making it a one score game.
QB - C. Newton
WR - L. Fitzgerald
WR - S. Smith (Car)
RB - M. Turner
RB - C. Johnson
TE - A. Gates
W/R/T - B. Wells
K - S. Janikowski
DEF - NYJ

BN - M. Ryan
BN - J. Battle
BN - P. Thomas
BN - J. Ringer
BN - V. Cruz
BN - B. Pettigrew
BN - SF D
D3C4K
Head Coach
Head Coach


Posts: 1489
Joined: 23 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago, Il.

Re: GC: Cowboys @ Panthers (Week 16 - Saturday Night Football)

Postby MeteoriteGuy » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:11 pm

Smith at the sideline hoping they stop Dallas....he just barf a little...according to the NFL network....but seems fine.
MeteoriteGuy
Water Boy
Water Boy


Posts: 75
Joined: 7 Dec 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: GC: Cowboys @ Panthers (Week 16 - Saturday Night Football)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:15 pm

Count it!

Good game without some key players. Happy with the vic and happy with Smith.
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: GC: Cowboys @ Panthers (Week 16 - Saturday Night Football)

Postby TheDiplomats » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:17 pm

D3C4K wrote:
Madison wrote:You guys know I have no favorite team, so I can say this impartially, but this has to be one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. These refs should all get pink slips immediately following this game, the calls are that poor. :-t :-t :-t


Yeah, it's been terrible. I would've lost it if they called that helmet-to-helmet and kept Dallas on the field.

Funny thing is that was a helmet to helmet hit though. The game changer and the main call they missed was the 54 yard defensive PI.
TheDiplomats
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1942
Joined: 5 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Re: GC: Cowboys @ Panthers (Week 16 - Saturday Night Football)

Postby D3C4K » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:22 pm

TheDiplomats wrote:
D3C4K wrote:
Madison wrote:You guys know I have no favorite team, so I can say this impartially, but this has to be one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. These refs should all get pink slips immediately following this game, the calls are that poor. :-t :-t :-t


Yeah, it's been terrible. I would've lost it if they called that helmet-to-helmet and kept Dallas on the field.

Funny thing is that was a helmet to helmet hit though. The game changer and the main call they missed was the 54 yard defensive PI.


Agreed on the helmet-to-helmet, but I still would've lost it. :-b
QB - C. Newton
WR - L. Fitzgerald
WR - S. Smith (Car)
RB - M. Turner
RB - C. Johnson
TE - A. Gates
W/R/T - B. Wells
K - S. Janikowski
DEF - NYJ

BN - M. Ryan
BN - J. Battle
BN - P. Thomas
BN - J. Ringer
BN - V. Cruz
BN - B. Pettigrew
BN - SF D
D3C4K
Head Coach
Head Coach


Posts: 1489
Joined: 23 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago, Il.

Re: GC: Cowboys @ Panthers (Week 16 - Saturday Night Football)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:23 pm

TheDiplomats wrote:Funny thing is that was a helmet to helmet hit though. The game changer and the main call they missed was the 54 yard defensive PI.


Of coarse it was. When 2 guys are 6 foot 6 their heads are at the same height. I thought that was a fair sack. He didn't try and hit helmets. He just tried to tackle him.
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: GC: Cowboys @ Panthers (Week 16 - Saturday Night Football)

Postby MeteoriteGuy » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:26 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
TheDiplomats wrote:Funny thing is that was a helmet to helmet hit though. The game changer and the main call they missed was the 54 yard defensive PI.


Of coarse it was. When 2 guys are 6 foot 6 their heads are at the same height. I thought that was a fair sack. He didn't try and hit helmets. He just tried to tackle him.


If he tried or not, which unless you are the player you do not know, it does not matter. The rules are quite simple in this aspect.

I am a Dallas fan also, but the officials were terrible this game.
MeteoriteGuy
Water Boy
Water Boy


Posts: 75
Joined: 7 Dec 2007
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 4:26 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact