GC: Broncos vs Chargers [Week 16 - Monday Night Football] - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

GC: Broncos vs Chargers [Week 16 - Monday Night Football]

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: GC: Broncos vs Chargers [Week 16 - Monday Night Football]

Postby madaslives911 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:59 pm

The Chargers defense has been nasty... another nice INT on that Cutler-Marshall pass.
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby drmoses » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:04 pm

That INT gives me a 1 point lead!!!
Steve Young is Jesus...
drmoses
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 11)

Postby srozario » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:11 pm

Man I thought I was toast, going against LT and SD def, only my Kaeding left, was up 117 to 97, Kaeding scores 11, LT scores 16, SD def scores 12 and I win 128-125.
srozario
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby 4Pack » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:16 pm

4Pack wrote:My stomach is in knots. In 2 leaguesI have some odd coincidences. Both leagues...I am ahead by 20 points...and in both leagues by opponent has LT and Marshall left.

In one league I have Gates left and in the other (a TD only money keeper league) I have nobody left. I pray LT has his worst game of the season or at the very least a very low scoring affair.

WOOHOO! One keeper league I ended up winning the SB by a score of 95-94 (the single catch by Gates was the difference). The Keeper TD only Money League I advance to the SB. Wow....after that first LT TD...I turned off the TV and followed the game on the internet. Could not bear to watch it. LOL
4Pack
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby madaslives911 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:12 am

4Pack wrote:
4Pack wrote:My stomach is in knots. In 2 leaguesI have some odd coincidences. Both leagues...I am ahead by 20 points...and in both leagues by opponent has LT and Marshall left.

In one league I have Gates left and in the other (a TD only money keeper league) I have nobody left. I pray LT has his worst game of the season or at the very least a very low scoring affair.

WOOHOO! One keeper league I ended up winning the SB by a score of 95-94 (the single catch by Gates was the difference). The Keeper TD only Money League I advance to the SB. Wow....after that first LT TD...I turned off the TV and followed the game on the internet. Could not bear to watch it. LOL

LOL! Lucky you... LT was pulled out in the 3rd qtr and never returned after he was hit hard. Well, as the saying goes... when you're lucky, you're good! CONGRATS! ;-D
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting