3 Championship Games and 3 losses for me - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

3 Championship Games and 3 losses for me

Moderator: Football Moderators

3 Championship Games and 3 losses for me

Postby ColtsRepeat » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:06 pm

I'm in three leagues and was in the championship game for each one today (1 #1 seed, 2 #2 seeds). In each one I have lost or am going to lose :-t . It sucks to dominate all year and lose the big one in 3 leagues. Oh well, it was fun and I am already ready for next season ;-D . Hope you guys had better luck than me.
ColtsRepeat
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 3 Championship Games and 3 losses for me

Postby Karoz » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:09 pm

I know how you feel. I was on a nine game winning-streak coming into the Championship, and I was going up against the lowest seed.

Going into Sunday night, my opponent had Clinton Portis, while I had ADP and a seven point lead. All I needed was for Clinton Portis to not outscore ADP by more than six points... we all know how that turned out. ADP ended up with four points, while Portis blew up for twenty-one points.

Oh well, I still won the second place prize, and I have a great dynasty team that will undoubtedly do very well in the future.
Karoz
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: 3 Championship Games and 3 losses for me

Postby Plato » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:28 pm

Its a universal cry this year in FF. Cowboys and Pats took most teams to the top and then splat in week 15. An east coast wind storm and a pesky Philly Defense was all it took to turn things upside down.

The one league I did manage to barely win, saw a game dominated by the fantasy football monster -one, A.Stecker :-{
Plato
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting