let's write a song - 12 days of boozie - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

let's write a song - 12 days of boozie

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: let's write a song - 12 days of boozie

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:15 pm

On the 7th day of Christmas the mods gave everyone in this thread:

Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yellow cards.

:-° !+) O:-) :-b
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby scottaa1 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:27 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:On the 7th day of Christmas the mods gave everyone in this thread:

I don't know what three yellow cards means, but coming from ORS, I'm assuming it's a comment a la "I couldn't care less" or "n00b" or "that's already been posted."
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby RiffRaff » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:55 pm

On the Eighth day of Christmas, boozie gave to me

8 Inches of A-Milking
7 Yellow Cards :-b
6 Cafe Members a Laying
5 Finger Action
4 Shots
3 Call Girls
2 STD's
and a pic to use in my sig.
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Postby RiffRaff » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:29 pm

Should I finish the song? Might as well get all the yellow cards out of the way. :-D
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:36 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:On the 7th day of Christmas the mods gave everyone in this thread:

I don't know what three yellow cards means, but coming from ORS, I'm assuming it's a comment a la "I couldn't care less" or "n00b" or "that's already been posted."

I'm not exactly sure what a yellow card is myself, but I believe it's a warning. Some of the references earlier in this thread, on a family friendly forum, could be seen as a bit too much. A bit inappropriate for a site where kids should and are allowed to visit. And were the quotes a knock on me? :-b I thought you were a little less gullible than that scott. What gives? You're a funny guy, but all of a sudden you can't take a joke? I joke about being a n00b because I am one myself. It's freakin irony. Ask anyone if I have any freakin idea what I'm doing around here. Not a clue. I use a lot of these :-B for a reason. I didn't mean to offend you by linking other threads, merely bringing up older ones when we've discussed it in the past. It's fun to compare what we said 2 years ago, what former frequent members said 2 years ago, and how newer frequent members compare to those of 2 years ago. And I suppose the 'couldn't care less' comment is about the giving a damn picture? I've explained that away to treat already. It was in good fun and people thought it was funny. I haven't used it since. Maybe it's because I don't want to irritate people or maybe because there hasn't been any of that stuff around here recently. I guess we'll find out when someone starts a thread about where Paris Hilton is shopping this weekend. :-D I didn't see you as a guy that would get offended at things scott. I merely made a comment about the content in this thread. It's deserving believe me. Would you rather a mod warn you? I haven't clicked notify a mod if you're curious, but 'five finger action, anal beads, golden showers, etc.' and someone else might. So lighten up dude, it's a fun place. Don't get offended by a guy like me. I'm not important enough around here for that. :-B
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby RiffRaff » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:47 pm

I think that I have a drinking Problem. :~(

I agree with most of what ORS is saying, but I'm upset he didn't mention #8 in his over the top comments. Although #5, made by myself, should go over the top of a youngsters head. :-D

Seriously though, I'll tone it down.

Erase it all Mods if you will.
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Karoz » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:57 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:

I'm not exactly sure what a yellow card is myself, but I believe it's a warning. Some of the references earlier in this thread, on a family friendly forum, could be seen as a bit too much. A bit inappropriate for a site where kids should and are allowed to visit. And were the quotes a knock on me? :-b I thought you were a little less gullible than that scott. What gives? You're a funny guy, but all of a sudden you can't take a joke? I joke about being a n00b because I am one myself. It's freakin irony. Ask anyone if I have any freakin idea what I'm doing around here. Not a clue. I use a lot of these :-B for a reason. I didn't mean to offend you by linking other threads, merely bringing up older ones when we've discussed it in the past. It's fun to compare what we said 2 years ago, what former frequent members said 2 years ago, and how newer frequent members compare to those of 2 years ago. And I suppose the 'couldn't care less' comment is about the giving a damn picture? I've explained that away to treat already. It was in good fun and people thought it was funny. I haven't used it since. Maybe it's because I don't want to irritate people or maybe because there hasn't been any of that stuff around here recently. I guess we'll find out when someone starts a thread about where Paris Hilton is shopping this weekend. :-D I didn't see you as a guy that would get offended at things scott. I merely made a comment about the content in this thread. It's deserving believe me. Would you rather a mod warn you? I haven't clicked notify a mod if you're curious, but 'five finger action, anal beads, golden showers, etc.' and someone else might. So lighten up dude, it's a fun place. Don't get offended by a guy like me. I'm not important enough around here for that. :-B

The thread title contains the words "Boozie" and "Song"... I believe that is a fair warning for those who don't appreciate questionable content to stay out.

:-b

Anyway, we'll all probably end up editing our posts to be more family friendly. I'm just worried that we'll wake up tomorrow morning to find that Metroid and Treat have gone on an alcohol-induced tirade in this thread. Oh boy, just imagine the lyrics that would be involved in that song.
Karoz
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:32 am

In the interest of playing nice I just deleted my public response to ors.

Please continue having fun, everyone.

Edit: on second thought, ors, you're out of line. I'll pick this up with you later. I didn't do anything wrong here. Don't attack me for it.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:01 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:. It's deserving believe me. Would you rather a mod warn you? I haven't clicked notify a mod if you're curious, but 'five finger action, anal beads, golden showers, etc.' and someone else might.

go right ahead, I didnt' post any of those things. File a law suit against other people if you so choose. Otherwise, you went overboard attacking me.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:18 am

scottaa1 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:. It's deserving believe me. Would you rather a mod warn you? I haven't clicked notify a mod if you're curious, but 'five finger action, anal beads, golden showers, etc.' and someone else might.

go right ahead, I didnt' post any of those things. File a law suit against other people if you so choose. Otherwise, you went overboard attacking me.

Scott, seriously, how did I attack you? I was going to point this out in my post, but I didn't feel I needed to. My bad I guess. This was not directed at anyone in particular, only the words posted. I didn't notice the poster(s) of the words I quoted and didn't point anyone out, only that some of the comments were inappropriate, in my opinion, for this forum. You decided to respond to me directly and make this personal for some reason. It wasn't meant to be that. Raff didn't take it personally and I applaud him for taking it for what it was worth. A simple comment. Sometimes we all get caught up in a thread and forget that it's public. That's all I'm saying. I've done the same thing. I was only suggesting that you watch it a bit before it really gets noticed by someone who actually has a say so in what goes on around here. I'd hate to see you or Raff or Boozie or Karoz or anyone get reprimanded for something so silly.

Whatever, hate me if you will scott. I think you're a funny guy and I like you, but I think you're being far too oversensitive here and taking this way too personal for what was supposed to be a simple elbow nudge and a wink. ;-)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk