let's write a song - 12 days of boozie - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

let's write a song - 12 days of boozie

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: let's write a song - 12 days of boozie

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:13 am

ORS, can I please ask you not to provoke me further? And stop excusing yourself, all the posturing doesn't help. You saying I'm taking it personally doesn't mean I am. You keep trying to come across as taking the high road, but you routinely take the the low road exit while doing so, and writing things off after the fact as wink or nudge doesn't change anything.

We, you and I, seem to be having a dispute. I'd prefer that it not continue. It's not good for the Cafe, and it's not good for either of us. So I will take the first step toward mending issues between us - I apologize to you for the items contained herein and all previous posts that you found questionable, and for all the comments I made afterwards.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:36 am

I don't know what 'low road exit' you're talking about and frankly have no idea how you're interpreting things, but if you recall, this was my post in this thread:

Omaha Red Sox wrote:On the 7th day of Christmas the mods gave everyone in this thread:

Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yellow cards.

:-° !+) O:-) :-b

How in any way is this an 'attack' on you?

I've explained myself away to you and you still interpret it as attacking and provoking you. How? Seriously, I'm thoroughly confused by your comments. You haven't taken anything personal? Come on. This was a comment directed at those who posted in this thread. You're the only one who's posted in this thread now? It appears that others have taken it for what it was worth, but you continue to refuse to and seem stuck on it being an attack on scott. I don't get it.

scottaa1 wrote:I apologize to you for the items contained herein and all previous posts that you found questionable, and for all the comments I made afterwards.

You followed your statements up with this. I can leave it at that, but it seems you still wanted to get your point across that I was attacking you. That simply is not true.

If you're still confused, as I am, we can continue this discussion off the public boards and possibly get clarification. If we can leave it at this, fine, I'll forget about the whole thing.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:51 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:I
If we can leave it at this, fine, I'll forget about the whole thing.

I would guess you always have to have the last word, don't ya. I'd love to forget about the whole thing, but I don't see you letting that be the case. I was finished with the topic last night, yet here we are again. Just get over it and move on. I'm done discussing it with you.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:57 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:I
If we can leave it at this, fine, I'll forget about the whole thing.

I would guess you always have to have the last word, don't ya. I'd love to forget about the whole thing, but I don't see you letting that be the case. I was finished with the topic last night, yet here we are again. Just get over it and move on. I'm done discussing it with you.

It's not about getting the last word scott, it's about clarification and I still don't believe either of us have it yet. This has gotten to the point where it's simply hilarious. I don't know what happened. :-b

I'm very capable of forgetting things scott. I've done it in the past and I'll do so here. ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:05 pm

^^ Good.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Jimboozie » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:23 pm

Three pages of posts and the song still isn't completed? Weak. :-/
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby beanoX3 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:35 pm

Jimboozie wrote:Three pages of posts and the song still isn't completed? Weak. :-/

You should be pleased that we even came up with as much as we did. Its not like you're special or anything. :-b
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby RiffRaff » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:39 pm

beanoX3 wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:Three pages of posts and the song still isn't completed? Weak. :-/

You should be pleased that we even came up with as much as we did. Its not like you're special or anything. :-b

I PM'd Boozie the rest of the song. He is that special to me. :-b
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Postby Kilroy » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:05 pm

Oh go play slap-and-tickle with an Eskime prostitute. (Just pay her this time for Cripes' sake) :-D

I'd have added to the song, but I'm vehemently against "inappropriate" posts.

:-B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Previous

Return to General Talk