which is better

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Which is better

50%
50%

Total votes : 6

which is better

Postby sigmaker » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:52 pm

[img]ADMIN%20edit:%20please%20note%20that%20the%20overall%20sig%20limit%20is%2012k%20-%20thanks![/img]
http://nextlevelproductions.freeforums.org <--thats my new sig site with my whole crew
sigmaker
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: which is better

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:59 pm

i like the second better. i think that sig would be pretty sick if there was something going on on the right side in the BG. there is a huge contrast between all the effects on the left and then just a plain logo on the right. just my opinion of course. :-)

i like the concept of the first one, but its a bit too much on the cartoony side for me. i would prob like it more if you removed the bevel from the pats logo and possibly changed the red outline around the render to a small black one or removed it altogether and put a small shadow all the way around him. of course if the cartoony look is what you are going for, then you are better off with what you have ;-D. the sig is well laid out.

nice work on both sigs ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:15 am

deluxe_247 wrote:i like the second better. i think that sig would be pretty sick if there was something going on on the right side in the BG. there is a huge contrast between all the effects on the left and then just a plain logo on the right. just my opinion of course. :-)

i like the concept of the first one, but its a bit too much on the cartoony side for me. i would prob like it more if you removed the bevel from the pats logo and possibly changed the red outline around the render to a small black one or removed it altogether and put a small shadow all the way around him. of course if the cartoony look is what you are going for, then you are better off with what you have ;-D. the sig is well laid out.

Couldn't have said it better myself ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby LSUfan2K7 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:25 pm

LSUfan2K7
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby sigmaker » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:18 pm

what is that about LSU? I am better than him i quit saying stuff to him. he can think what he wants along with all the people who dont know gfx there.
[img]ADMIN%20edit:%20please%20note%20that%20the%20overall%20sig%20limit%20is%2012k%20-%20thanks![/img]
http://nextlevelproductions.freeforums.org <--thats my new sig site with my whole crew
sigmaker
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby LSUfan2K7 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:16 pm

I have nothing against you... I do think that this one was done better by Sioux though... You made others that were better than his though
LSUfan2K7
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby FantasyMan13 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:20 pm

#1. I think #2 has a little too much light around Randy. Both good though. ;-D
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)

Postby Pleathe5th » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:25 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:i like the second better. i think that sig would be pretty sick if there was something going on on the right side in the BG. there is a huge contrast between all the effects on the left and then just a plain logo on the right. just my opinion of course. :-)

Couldn't have said it better myself ;-D

I 3rd that.

You should try throwing a border on them. It could make a world of difference.

I really think the 2nd one could be really sweet with a few tweaks ;-D
Currently trying to re-teach myself sig-making so i will take a request here and there.
Pleathe5th
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Contests and Showing Off