***BTVSB*** #6 Seinfeld vs #59 Jericho - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

***BTVSB*** #6 Seinfeld vs #59 Jericho

Moderator: Football Moderators

Which is Better?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:25 am

Seinfeld
87%
Jericho
13%

Total votes : 30

Re: ***BTVSB*** #6 Seinfeld vs #59 Jericho

Postby knapplc » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:03 pm

How long did you allow for people to turn rankings in? I had mine done but didn't email it right away, and the next time I turned my computer on you had already started. You're a fast mover, Treat. :-b
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby treat24 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:13 pm

knapplc wrote:How long did you allow for people to turn rankings in? I had mine done but didn't email it right away, and the next time I turned my computer on you had already started. You're a fast mover, Treat. :-b

just under 2 days... i made the post and posted the file friday night (7:47 PM) and compiled sunday afternoon (2:19 PM). i got 6 sets of rankings in between friday night and saturday night and then got none for 16 hours (10pm sat night to 2pm sun afternoon). i assumed all the were doing them had done them :-/ sorry man... next time I will wait longer and try to get at least 10 sheets of rankings.

PS... you should PM me your rankings so I can see what might have entered and dropped off :D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby scottaa1 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:29 pm

Seinfeld. We still use Kramer's "Why don't you tell me what you want" line at work. From the episode where his phone number gets listed as the movie info line.

Julia Dreyfuss is on Arrested Development I see? I saw an epi or two of that show after reading some comments here about it. It takes a little acclimation but there have been several times I've burst out laughing at it. She's great. and hitable (not in the violent way, of course).
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby treat24 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:40 pm

scottaa1 wrote:Seinfeld. We still use Kramer's "Why don't you tell me what you want" line at work. From the episode where his phone number gets listed as the movie info line.

Julia Dreyfuss is on Arrested Development I see? I saw an epi or two of that show after reading some comments here about it. It takes a little acclimation but there have been several times I've burst out laughing at it. She's great. and hitable (not in the violent way, of course).

I LOVED arrested development. I watched every episode many times each. I would personally hit her violently since you won't. kidding... i definitely wouldn't hit her in any way though... O:-)
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:41 pm

Voted Seinfeld.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby LSUfan2K7 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:57 pm

I still have no idea what Jerico is and I dont care because well it is on CBS...
LSUfan2K7
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby daullaz » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:19 pm

I actually kind of liked Jericho, but there's no way I could possibly vote for it over Seinfeld.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dream_017 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:10 pm

Very easy choice....this show will most likely get my vote in every match-up it enters ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

Postby Sandrock » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:18 am

Seinfeld is awful, never watched Jericho. Abstention.
Sandrock
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:57 am

I'm calling it... not that there's anything wrong with that
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk