2007 Threads - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous

2007 Threads

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, Santacruzer, Football Moderators

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:49 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Still waiting on MSB, maddog, Cappy, & Matt.

MSB PMed me and said he has to cut down his leagues so he's not sure right now. I told him to take his time since this is redraft and the only thing we have to do in the offseason is set a draft date. I think (hope) he'll be back. ;-D

Matt doesn't have internet access right now so I don't expect to hear back from him right away. I'm almost positive that he'll be back though.

Haven't heard from Cappy or maddog yet but I'm sure they'll respond soon and hopefully they'll be back.

I'd love to get everyone back since this was a league full of very strong owners. And to make The_Dude happy...you're all going down again next year!! ;-7 :-b ;-)

Still waiting on MSB to decide so I'm not going to PM him right now. We have plenty of time.

Never heard from Cappy or maddog so I'm going to send them another PM.

Just say yes guys! I'd love to have all 10 owners back for year 2. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby maddog60 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:37 pm

I'll be back. (Thought I replied to this awhile ago, apparently not though...)
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:56 am

maddog60 wrote:I'll be back. (Thought I replied to this awhile ago, apparently not though...)

;-D

8 in...2 to go! :-)

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:29 am

Still waiting on MSB & Cappy to decide if this is one of the leagues they decide to cut from their huge "league load". I haven't talked to MSB in a while because he's been so busy with work and life in general. I'm sure we'll here from him though. I've talked to Cappy about this recently and he should make a decision soon. I think everyone should PM them and let them know how much we'd love to have them come back! No rush since it's redraft and all we have to do really is set a draft date. Also if anyone has any rule changes they want to propose...feel free! Talk to everyone soon. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby The_Captain » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:06 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Still waiting on MSB & Cappy to decide if this is one of the leagues they decide to cut from their huge "league load". I haven't talked to MSB in a while because he's been so busy with work and life in general. I'm sure we'll here from him though. I've talked to Cappy about this recently and he should make a decision soon. I think everyone should PM them and let them know how much we'd love to have them come back! No rush since it's redraft and all we have to do really is set a draft date. Also if anyone has any rule changes they want to propose...feel free! Talk to everyone soon. ;-D

My apologies to you, FnJ, and the rest of the league for being one of the two lone holdouts regarding my decision to return. As much as I would love participate this coming season, my FF plate is full with 10 leagues and if I add anymore my wife is likely to string me up....so I must gracefully bow out.

I do apologize for dragging my feet on this but I've added two money leagues (new to the money league deal) and the VGML league and don't think I'll be able to give this league the time and attention it and you all would deserve.

Again, I'm sorry guys - it was a tough decision but I one I have to make. You're all a great bunch of competitors and I certainly enjoyed last season.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:55 am

The_Captain wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:Still waiting on MSB & Cappy to decide if this is one of the leagues they decide to cut from their huge "league load". I haven't talked to MSB in a while because he's been so busy with work and life in general. I'm sure we'll here from him though. I've talked to Cappy about this recently and he should make a decision soon. I think everyone should PM them and let them know how much we'd love to have them come back! No rush since it's redraft and all we have to do really is set a draft date. Also if anyone has any rule changes they want to propose...feel free! Talk to everyone soon. ;-D

My apologies to you, FnJ, and the rest of the league for being one of the two lone holdouts regarding my decision to return. As much as I would love participate this coming season, my FF plate is full with 10 leagues and if I add anymore my wife is likely to string me up....so I must gracefully bow out.

I do apologize for dragging my feet on this but I've added two money leagues (new to the money league deal) and the VGML league and don't think I'll be able to give this league the time and attention it and you all would deserve.

Again, I'm sorry guys - it was a tough decision but I one I have to make. You're all a great bunch of competitors and I certainly enjoyed last season.

No apologies needed Cappy. ;-D

I'm very sad to see that you won't be able to come back for year 2, but I totally understand. I definitely consider you one of my best friends on the cafe, so don't even think for a second that I might be mad or anything. It's all good. Real life comes 1st. Besides, we're in enough other leagues together so I'm sure we'll be chatting a lot like usual!

Thanks for letting us know and good luck in all your leagues (except the one's we're in together ;-) :-b ). Talk to you soon bro.

FNJ

flotsamnjetsam

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:56 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
The_Captain wrote:

I'm very sad to see that you won't be able to come back for year 2, but I totally understand. I definitely consider you one of my best friends on the cafe, so don't even think for a second that I might be mad or anything. It's all good. Real life comes 1st. Besides, we're in enough other leagues together so I'm sure we'll be chatting a lot like usual!

Thanks for letting us know and good luck in all your leagues (except the one's we're in together ;-) :-b ). Talk to you soon bro.

FNJ

You two should get a room already.... ;-)

Too bad you're not gonna be around for year 2 El Capitan. You will be missed. What are we going to do for replacements?
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:59 am

GreatestShowOnEarth wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
The_Captain wrote:

FNJ

You two should get a room already.... ;-)

Too bad you're not gonna be around for year 2 El Capitan. You will be missed. What are we going to do for replacements?

I'm working on a replacement for Cappy. MSB hasn't officially declined. I heard that his workload should be getting lighter soon so I think we'll be hearing from him soon. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Welcome To Our Newest Member!

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:12 am

killiansjmd will be replacing Cappy.

Welcome killians! ;-D

That gives us 9 definites for year 2. We're still waiting for MSB to decide. I heard that his crazy schedule should be lessening so we should hear from him soon. Nothing really pressing going on and I'd love to have him back so I figure we can at least wait to hear from him. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:14 am

Found a replacement for Cappy. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

PreviousNext

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous