Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, Santacruzer, Football Moderators

Re: Round 18

Postby killiansjmd » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:31 am

18.10 Shayne Graham - K, CIN
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Draft Commentary

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:56 am

Sounds good. It's a wrap! :-°

I'll get the rosters completed on yahoo. I'll also have to set up that ghost account so I can enter Matt's team. After all that is done I'll click submit to officially start the season. Everyone can just add 2 players whenever they have a chance. ;-D

Thanks to everyone for making this work. Next year we'll either have to start even earlier or pick a late date for a live draft. We have a year to figure that out. Good luck to everyone this season (except when you play me)! ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:25 am

League is up! ;-D

Feel free to add your 2 extra players at any time. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:47 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:League is up! ;-D

Feel free to add your 2 extra players at any time. ;-D

Done.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:38 am

I think we can start at about the same time next year, we just need guys to be proactive about the three main things in a slow draft:

1) PM the guy after you. This didn't happen for several guys several times. Big no-no.
2) Check the forum often. If you didn't get a PM, checking could still save the day.
3) Have a backup plan if you aren't going to be around for a while, even one day.

These are three pretty simple things we can all do to make this move along.

At the same time, we have had some pretty abnormal things happen during this draft, like Flots' dad and MSB's brother getting ill and the unusual disappearance of Matt and the prolonged absence of DJF. Those four things contributed to the slowness of this draft, and it is certainly to be hoped that similar situations do not happen again next year. However, if they do then the rest of us can figure something out to make it work. Real Life stuff trumps fantasy football, and NOBODY should gripe about the stuff Flots and MSB have going on in their lives (and it is to be hoped that Matt is just off on a great vacation and nothing else is going on).

Good luck to everyone during the season. The teams look pretty well balanced this year. It should be an interesting season. ;-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby The_Dude » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:58 pm

We're so there... ;-D

Dude

I am the Walrus
The_Dude
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)
Location: My ivory tower, where I oversee the intellectual development of America's youth

Re: Proposed Trades

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:22 pm

Jim & moon did this trade on yahoo without posting anything in the forum. They have both been PMed about it.

Jim gives:

Adrian Peterson - RB, MIN
Calvin Johnson - WR, DET
Donald Lee - TE, GB

Moon gives:

Javon Walker - WR, GB
Jason Witten - TE, DAL
Terry Glenn - WR, DAL

Pretty uneven trade IMO, but definitely not vetoable.

VOTE: APPROVED

Co-commish vote to follow. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Re: Proposed Trades

Postby dream_017 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:35 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Co-commish vote to follow. ;-D

I don't see a reason to veto...approved ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:06 am

Just posting so we don't get deleted. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:22 pm

I am not sure what y'all want to do with this team I took over for the season. If you want to give it back to MSB, I certainly understand and encourage that. If you still would like my services for 2008, please let me know so I can 'budget' accordingly.

Regardless of what happens, thanks for including me :-) and best of luck to y'all in the playoffs and your other leagues. ;-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous