2007 Threads - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous

2007 Threads

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, Santacruzer, Football Moderators

Re: Thought I would let you Know...

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:17 pm

mattb47 wrote:Not exactly sure what happened to my team in this league this year and I apologize for not being able to be around to finish drafting and such in this league but if I'm still in it then I'll be in for next year if we continue the league and if not and you have an opening then I'd be happy to rejoin if you'll have me. ;-D

Hey Matt. Jim took over your team and lost in the finals to Swiper who was filling in for MSB! :-? :-b ;-D

I'll send out PM's today to see who's coming back or leaving for year 3. I'm definitely going to have year 3 for this league. I love the format and the owners in the league. I hope everyone agrees and decides to come back for year 3.

I'm still going to ask, but I believe that Jim won't be coming back for year 3. That means that your team would be open and you could just have your team/slot back. GSOE said that he's not coming back. :,-( I'm going to ask Swiper if he wants to be in year 3 with that slot. That leaves MSB's team and I'm going to ask him if he wants to have it for year 3. The rest of us have been here for years 1&2 and hopefully want to come back for year 3! ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous