Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, Football Moderators

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:08 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:Welcome Swipe dogg and Redskins lose!! :-b

Glad to see some more dedicated cafe vets in the league. ;-D

BTW, I'm the Miami Dolphins on this league. Started out 1-6 and finished the season 7-6. Similar to the Fins last year, winning out, missing the playoffs and becoming everyone's sexy pick to make the Super Bowl. In other words, I'll miserably disappoint those people with high expectations for me next year.

Go Reggie Bush! Looking for a QB? I've got a few in my pocket and they're valuable under our settings.

You're not my pick to win the Super Bowl next year. :-b

Dude, my team is stacked. Great IDPs, Romo, Big Ben, Chad P, Bush, a handful of young RBs, Chad Johnson, and Marques Colston! That's a great nucleus. }:-)

1st round and out...IF you make the playoffs next year. :-b

Good luck making it yourself with Bledsoe and Favre. :-b

Worked fine for me this year. How did you end up this year? ;-)

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:22 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:

BTW, I'm the Miami Dolphins on this league. Started out 1-6 and finished the season 7-6. Similar to the Fins last year, winning out, missing the playoffs and becoming everyone's sexy pick to make the Super Bowl. In other words, I'll miserably disappoint those people with high expectations for me next year.

Go Reggie Bush! Looking for a QB? I've got a few in my pocket and they're valuable under our settings.

Dude, my team is stacked. Great IDPs, Romo, Big Ben, Chad P, Bush, a handful of young RBs, Chad Johnson, and Marques Colston! That's a great nucleus. }:-)

Funny, I ran to the best record in the league with Byron Leftwich and Brad Johnson
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 55)

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:22 pm

dream_017 wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:

Funny, I ran to the best record in the league with Byron Leftwich and Brad Johnson

I wonder how that happened? OH yeah, you have LT. :-P
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:29 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:

Speaking of one and done... :-b

My starting lineup would have outscored each one of last week's playoff teams. :-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:48 am

Jimboozie wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:

My starting lineup would have outscored each one of last week's playoff teams. :-D

Still rather be in than playing golf.

Oh wait! You're in MI & I'm in FL so I was in and still playing golf while you were out and couldn't play golf. :-b ;-)

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:52 am

Congrats to TBM on a tough game. I really thought I had it because T.Jones doesn't score that much. Turns out his TD made the difference. Also just realized (I was working and missed the game) that L. Little got injured and didn't play the entire game. I might've eked it out if he played the entire game. Unreal how close a game can be.

Good luck in the next round and also good luck to those left standing. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:11 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:

Still rather be in than playing golf.

Oh wait! You're in MI & I'm in FL so I was in and still playing golf while you were out and couldn't play golf. :-b ;-)

arf arf arf :-b
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:29 am

Good luck to Matt & TBM in the finals! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby dream_017 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:33 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Good luck to Matt & TBM in the finals! ;-D

Good luck and great season guys ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 55)

Congrats to Matt on winning the Super Bowl!

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:20 am

Just wanted to be the 1st to congratulate Matt on winning the very 1st FFDL Super Bowl!

Amazing job Matt. Especially drafting out of the 11 spot. Just proves that you don't have to draft in the top 3 to win.

Looking foward to next year for sure. This was one of my favorite leagues because of all the different strategies you could use with our crazy starting requirements. I'll be PMing everyone shortly to see if we will have everyone back for year 2.

Congrats again Matt and Merry Christmas everyone!

;-D ;-D
Last edited by flotsamnjetsam on Thu May 24, 2007 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

flotsamnjetsam

PreviousNext

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League