All 2007 Threads - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League

All 2007 Threads

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, Football Moderators

Add/Drops This Week?

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:40 am

Hey everyone. I forgot to lock the add/drops this weekend because of the holidays. maddog made an add/drop on Christmas when the add/drops should've been locked and that made think of something.

Should we allow add/drops this week since it's dynasty? Or should the add/drops have been locked on Sunday like we did all season with no more add/drops allowed for the rest of the year?

So please vote in the poll AND post your vote so we know that everyone who voted in the poll was from this league.

A: Allow add/drops for 1 more week.
B: Add/drops should have ended when they should have been locked on Sunday (12/24 at 1PM)

So if option A wins we'll just let maddog keep his add/drop and treat it like a weekend waiver request. If option B wins we'll reverse maddogs add/drop that he made on Christmas.

I vote for option A. Since it's dynasty I like the idea of tinkering for 1 more week. ;-D
Last edited by flotsamnjetsam on Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:23 am

Voted.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Crimedogg32 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:19 am

Well heck why not?
Crimedogg32
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Dolfin99 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:01 am

Voted A
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby SniperShot » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:10 am

Voted A. Looks like A it is.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby The Balanced Man » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:30 pm

voted
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:44 pm

I know the poll says 7-1 but I count only 4 votes for A in the "posted" votes. Swiper & TBM posted that they voted but didn't post their vote. So that's a total of 6 people but we have 8 votes in the poll so either 2 people voted and didn't post at all, or 2 people voted from outside the league.

If Swiper & TBM see this, can you please post what option you voted for? And if anyone else voted but didn't post in the thread, can you please post that you voted and what you voted for?

Looks like A will win anyway, just want to make sure we get all the votes counted right. ;-D

Thanks!

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:47 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:I know the poll says 7-1 but I count only 4 votes for A in the "posted" votes. Swiper & TBM posted that they voted but didn't post their vote. So that's a total of 6 people but we have 8 votes in the poll so either 2 people voted and didn't post at all, or 2 people voted from outside the league.

If Swiper & TBM see this, can you please post what option you voted for? And if anyone else voted but didn't post in the thread, can you please post that you voted and what you voted for?

Looks like A will win anyway, just want to make sure we get all the votes counted right. ;-D

Thanks!

I voted No.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:00 am

voted for A
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby The Balanced Man » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:58 pm

I voted yes
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League