All 2007 Threads - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League

All 2007 Threads

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, Football Moderators

Re: 2007 Playoffs

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:49 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:#1...sweet. Do you know if they the seedings are static like the NCAA tourney or reseed like the NHL playoffs?

Afraid of getting my team eh? Yeah, I don't blame ya. :-b

Eeks. Scratch that. Dream kicked my ass. :-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:12 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Eeks. Scratch that. Dream kicked my ass. :-D

and Jimbo is next }:-)
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:23 pm

dream_017 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Eeks. Scratch that. Dream kicked my ass. :-D

and Jimbo is next }:-)

Are you really going to be rooting for LT against your beloved Lions? :-b
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:13 pm

Congrats on the win, Dream. Take care of business next week. ;-D
I'm disappointed as hell. I thought I had the best team but they didn't get it done for me. Part of it was my bad lineup decisions and the other part was just crap luck (Gates dropped a TD, Romo hurts his thumb and has his worst game of the year, etc. etc.).

:~(
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:11 pm

Jimboozie wrote:Congrats on the win, Dream. Take care of business next week. ;-D
I'm disappointed as hell. I thought I had the best team but they didn't get it done for me. Part of it was my bad lineup decisions and the other part was just crap luck (Gates dropped a TD, Romo hurts his thumb and has his worst game of the year, etc. etc.).

:~(

Don't worry, if you scored more, I wouldn't have had LT2 sit out the 2nd half ;-)
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Congrats to TBM!

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:46 am

Congrats to TBM for winning the 2nd Flex-Factor Championship! ;-D ;-D

I guess you're going out on a high note. :,-( ;-) ;-D

I would've posted this sooner, but I just got back from vacation. I spent the holidays in Spain with my sister, nephew, & in-laws. We had an awesome time. ;-D

Very crazy season for me. I made 5 semi's (including this one). In 3, I had a bye and then lost in the semi's. Obviously lost in the finals here. So all 4 of my 1 & 2 seeds lost. :-b

Then you have my 6-7 team in the LOD league. I swear. This is the most competitive league I've ever played in. It's a 10 team dynasty, 2nd year, & very large benches (start 9 each week, 25 player rosters). I can't find last years exact standings, but they were very close like this year. Here were the standings this year:

1. Swiper------------8-5, 1467.40 points
2. SeaWolf----------8-5, 1309.75 points
3. mutantseabass--7-6, 1291.75 points
4. The_Captain-----7-6, 1148.60 points
5. Flux---------------6-7, 1393.90 points
6. Me----------------6-7, 1294.10 points
----------------------------------------------
7. dream_017------6-7, 1241.50 points
8. Santacruzer-----6-7, 1228.20 points
9. logan-------------6-7, 1102.10 points
10. jayday----------5-8, 1262.90 points

:-* :-*

The_Captain & myself met in the finals and I won. :-? :-? More drama: I made a trade with Cappy right before the trade deadline that I'm praying pays off for the future because it was dreadful in the short run (Jamal Lewis for Cotchery...we start 3 WR's :-? :-o :-? :-? :-? %-6 %-6 :-b ;-) ). After the trade Cappy ended the season (weeks 11-13) on a 3 game winning streak & I ended it on a 3 game losing streak. Un*@#$ingbelievable! ;-D

Hope everyone here had a happy holiday season & a happy new year. Looking foward to the off-season at the cafe! The best time of the year!! ;-D ;-D

FNJ

Paul

PS: I'm definitely back for year 3...this is one of my favorite cafe leagues. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

2007 Threads

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:47 am

Consolidation

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Re: Congrats to TBM!

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:25 am

Congrats on the win TBM. At least I made it somehwhat close !+)
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

Previous

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League