Dynasty League – 12 Teams (3 divisions, 4 teams each)
30 man roster
1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1RB/WR Flex, 1TE, 1K, 1 DEF (not including special teams).
21 bench spots.
Passing Yards (.04 points per yard)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Rushing Yards (.1 points per yard)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (.1 points per yard)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Reception (0.5 points)
Return Yards (.04 points per yard)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Extra point (1)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Block Kick (2)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)
Individual Game Tiebreakers
1. Most starter TDs
2. Highest individual starter score
3. Higher bench points total
Break Regular Season Ties: Yes
Power & Playoff Rank Tiebreakers
1. Best head-to-head record
2. Best division record (same division only)
3. Most average points/game
4. Hardest schedule (record)
5. Hardest schedule (points)
The 3 division leaders will make the playoffs, with the 2 division leaders with the best records receiving 1st round byes. The 3 non-division leading teams with the best records will also make the playoffs.
1st year Draft
The 2008 rookie and veteran draft will be held before the NFL season starts in September. There will be a 25 round, serpentine style draft. Both rookies and veterans are allowed to be drafted in this draft. The draft order will be determined randomly.
2nd year and beyond Drafts
- 5 Round draft with Veterans and Rookies
- Everyone gets a pick in each round unless a trade occurs
- Owner has the option to either keep the player they drafted and cut an existing player from their roster OR drop the player they drafted back into free agency.
- The date for cutting down your roster to 30 will be determined during the offseason.
- NFL draft style of drafting with the team with the worst record from the previous year picking first, second worst picking second, etc. (tiebreaker for this could be total points scored).
Free Agents and Waivers
You will be able to acquire free agents during the preseason of every year. The way waivers will work will be discussed before the preseason of the 1st year. Free agency will end after Week 16 (Championship Game) of each season.
Add/Drop Deadline: Week 16
Trading Deadline: None
Trade Review Period: 24 Hours
Illegal Rosters Allowed: No
Lock Bench Players After Kickoff: Yes
Who is Placed on Waivers: Dropped players AND all free agents after kickoff (recommended)
Reset Order Weekly: No
Time on Waivers After Drop: 24 Hours
Lock Recently Added: Yes
Process Kickoff Waivers on: Wednesday
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.