Randy Moss accused of battering woman - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Randy Moss accused of battering woman

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Randy Moss accused of battering woman

Postby moochman » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:40 am

davidmarver wrote:I love how you guys just dismiss the possibility of Moss committing battery against a woman when his past is questionable, at best, yet Pacman Jones is automatically guilty. Yes, Pacman certainly has a worse history, but the fact that the headline in this thread is "Randy Moss accused of battering woman" while Pacman's is "Pacman punches woman" is nothing short of creative influencing. A little too much ESbN (Everything Supports boston Network) for you guys.

Thanks Dave. I had thought of how ironical that was too.

Moss sounds guilty to me. Just some of the things he was trying either to say or not to say made him sound like he wasn't being forthright. Him coming forward with this is simply following someone's advice. The woman saying that he has either a drinking or drug problem does little to debunk her credibility since if she isn't a user he likely wouldn't do that around her. She may have just noticed some odd behavior, you know, like him roughing her up and not letting her seek treatment. That sort of thing.
Was there a blue moon on Jan 6th?

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:51 pm

moochman wrote:
davidmarver wrote:I love how you guys just dismiss the possibility of Moss committing battery against a woman when his past is questionable, at best, yet Pacman Jones is automatically guilty. Yes, Pacman certainly has a worse history, but the fact that the headline in this thread is "Randy Moss accused of battering woman" while Pacman's is "Pacman punches woman" is nothing short of creative influencing. A little too much ESbN (Everything Supports boston Network) for you guys.

Thanks Dave. I had thought of how ironical that was too.

I don't suppose it ever occurred to you two that the threads were posted by two different people, eh?

I love how you guys just lump everyone in one bucket. Must make the world easier to view through those myopic glasses. ;-7
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:29 pm

I wasn't actually looking at it from the perspective of any one person's opinion, but rather the general feelings toward both of these troubled players.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Previous

Return to Football Talk