1 Day Battle Budweiser vs Coors - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

1 Day Battle Budweiser vs Coors

Moderator: Football Moderators

Budweiser product line vs Coors product line

Poll ended at Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:52 pm

Budweiser
47%
Coors
53%

Total votes : 30

Re: 1 Day Battle Budweiser vs Coors

Postby Metroid » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:32 pm

scottaa1 wrote:Meh, who am I kidding, I"m too worn out from all the love to fight. You want pics Met?

are you flippin kidding me? Hell yeah! :-B

<--------I'm working on upping the meter in my location. 5th Bud Light down the hatch! :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dawinner127 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:36 pm

Cause
Overall
Our
BeeR
RockS
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:16 pm

beanoX3 wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:Coors is more popular than MGD? :-?

Not here in Nor Cal. Bud and Coors are more popular. I see Miller as the 3rd best.

If we get enough Miller suggestions maybe we can change this poll to a +1 scenario and have Miller face off with the Winner? :-)

Ah, I see. Here in Chicago, being close to both Milwaukee and St. Louis, MGD and Bud are the most popular, as every single bar has them on tap. I haven't had Coors since college.

I'm just outside Chicago, and the taps here all have Bud or Miller, but not usually MGD. MGD sucks. Coors is making a surprise move, but Old Style still rules the day around here. I can't stand it, but there's alot of old timers near me. I used to drink Bud, but now I find myself drinking Coors more often, when I'm not swilling down the Grey Goose that is.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby sportsguy138 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:49 pm

I'm just outside Chicago, and the taps here all have Bud or Miller, but not usually MGD. MGD sucks. Coors is making a surprise move, but Old Style still rules the day around here. I can't stand it, but there's alot of old timers near me. I used to drink Bud, but now I find myself drinking Coors more often, when I'm not swilling down the Grey Goose that is.

I actually like MGD a lot.

Out of these two, I would have to go with Coors. Pretty close though.
sportsguy138
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Tiki » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:08 am

Metroid wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:Meh, who am I kidding, I"m too worn out from all the love to fight. You want pics Met?

are you flippin kidding me? Hell yeah! :-B

<--------I'm working on upping the meter in my location. 5th Bud Light down the hatch! :-b

I'm killing you in the '08 drunk-0-meter.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tyeattolah » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:04 pm

The Born on Date wins me over...not to mention the ability to head across town for a tour of the Bud Brewery and the hospitality room at the end!
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:22 pm

Bah, neither. I give Bud the nod here, better taste and is fresher in general. I'd take a Guinness any day, but because they're different styles, I prefer Stella and San Miguel Pilsen over either, although I'm not crazy about lagers.
The Artful Dodger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby 5 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:24 pm

wow....people really drink Coors? :-P
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Sixxgunn » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:02 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:Bah, neither. I give Bud the nod here, better taste and is fresher in general. I'd take a Guinness any day, but because they're different styles, I prefer Stella and San Miguel Pilsen over either, although I'm not crazy about lagers.

There are alot of other beers I would choose, but these were the two that were presented. I have never sampled the San Miguel, but I adore Stella. She can be one evil woman though if you aren't careful. They go down so smooth and easy, you find yourself passed out before you know it!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:52 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:Bah, neither. I give Bud the nod here, better taste and is fresher in general. I'd take a Guinness any day, but because they're different styles, I prefer Stella and San Miguel Pilsen over either, although I'm not crazy about lagers.

There are alot of other beers I would choose, but these were the two that were presented. I have never sampled the San Miguel, but I adore Stella. She can be one evil woman though if you aren't careful. They go down so smooth and easy, you find yourself passed out before you know it!

I selected the 2 main American Beers to keep it simple. I prefer a number of beers over these 2 but will drink Bud on occasion. Like right now. ;-D

Stella is a very good beer. San Miguel is very good for a Mexican beer.

Unless Bud makes a 4th quarter run it looks like Coors should win the BeerCS championship.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk