I'm Addicted.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I'm Addicted....

Moderator: Football Moderators

I'm Addicted....

Postby Tiki » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:33 pm

...to Cherry Coke and Candy! I love all types of Candy, my favorite is Snickers, but I do have a lot of love for a lot of the others. Skittles, Starbursts, Reeses, Mr. Goodbars, Sour Patch Kids. You get the point! I am really just a kid at heart when it comes to candy, love candy stores, and love the sales you get on candy bags the day after Halloween. So basically what's your favorite Candy (thizzles don't count ;-))?

I know there was another thread on it, but most of the peeps in it don't really post here no more so I just figured I'd start a new one.

P.S.-Yes I am very bored on this lovely MLK Jr. Day.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: I'm Addicted....

Postby scottaa1 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:42 pm

I don't have a sweet tooth. I'm kinda glad I don't. If I had to name a favorite it'd probably be Reeses's PBC (no, not paper bag challenges, peanut butter cups). They're not so packed with sugar.

Re: this nice MLK Day, at least it made for less traffic. I celebrated the same way I celebrate Columbus day, President's day, and several others, meaning I got up and went to work as usual.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby josebach » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:44 pm

Really the only candy I ever eat is sour candy. I love sour stuff. "Cry Baby" gum is probably my favorite assuming you count gum as candy. Other than that, I really like "Shockers" a lot (no sexual jokes, please :-b). I just don't have much of a sweet tooth for some reason and I rarely eat dessert. I do like some ice cream every now and then, but that's about it. I'm sure my teeth are thankful for it.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Tiki » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Image<-----My sweet tooth.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jayday » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:51 pm

Gotta have Jolly Ranchers...I like about anything sour as well...

For chocolate, I'd have to go with Mounds (love coconut and dark chocolate). I really like the new Snickers Dark and Milky Way Dark too though. Do any of you prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate like I do?
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby beanoX3 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:53 pm

I'm more a chocolate person than sweets. I just don't eat much. Sour candy is good, I used to get Sour Patch gummies in bulk at the local supermarket. Plain old Hersey bars is my favorite though.
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby scottaa1 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:56 pm

jayday wrote: Do any of you prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate like I do?

Can't say dark chocolate ever did anything for me. Nor did white chocolate. I'm happy with the occasional slice of pecan pie, or maybe the rare two scoops of french vanilla ice cream with some quality coffee beans sprinkled on top. Or some creme de menthe.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Tiki » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:59 pm

jayday wrote:Gotta have Jolly Ranchers...I like about anything sour as well...

For chocolate, I'd have to go with Mounds (love coconut and dark chocolate). I really like the new Snickers Dark and Milky Way Dark too though. Do any of you prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate like I do?

I like Milk Chocolate better, but I am big fan of Milky Way Darks and Snickers Dark too! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:23 pm

Candy battle anyone? If no one else wants to organize it, then I will be willing to do so.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby knapplc » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:39 pm

I don't eat many sweets, but I do like hostess cupcakes and butterfinger candy bars.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk