I'm Addicted.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I'm Addicted....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: I'm Addicted....

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:02 pm

i'm not a huge candy/cookies fan (i like them, just rarely eat them)...Ice-Cream is my weakness...i often find myself half-way through a pint of Ben and Jerry's and convince myself there isnt enough left to save for another day and then just take the rest down
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Tyeattolah » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:20 pm

Diet Dr. Pepper, Butterfingers and chips...potato chips, doritos, you name it! :-B
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:41 pm

Nancy Lambskin wrote:i'm not a huge candy/cookies fan (i like them, just rarely eat them)...Ice-Cream is my weakness...i often find myself half-way through a pint of Ben and Jerry's and convince myself there isnt enough left to save for another day and then just take the rest down

OK, Nancy, do you watch sappy movies while eating ice cream too ;-)

Just kidding Dan, I don't have the joker icon for nothing, I love me some ice cream too :-b
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

Postby biju » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:08 pm

RiffRaff wrote:
biju wrote:although I truly do think it is the best tasting pepper in the world.

I don't really recommend eating too many of the 2nd most hot peppers in the world one after another. Using them is a salsa that is only flavored with them is just fine with me. Mango habanero hot wings are the stuff. ;-D

Jalapeno eating contests are too easy. Now if you can put down more than 3 habeneros...... :-o

The salsa I make is around 2 liquid cups and contains 8 habaneros. ;-D

There is also a restaurant just north of where I live that serves grilled habaneros too and I was able to fire down 3 while we ate, much to the surprise of the waitstaff there. Of course, I looked like I just ran a marathon with all of the sweat running down my face, but it's worth the public humiliation to me.

:-D

As a side note, I was going to try to buy some bhut jolokia seeds to try to grow them, but they cost something like $40 for 3 seeds and that doesn't seem like a smart idea. I think I'll just grow habaneros again this spring...
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guru13 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:07 pm

I have an extreme love for candies, I'm fond of most of them. And as strange as it may sound a very "hard" I don't know how else to describe it (they get that way when refrigerated) Gummy Bear is awesome, but I can eat just about any candy.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)

Postby beanoX3 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:02 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:I have an extreme love for candies, I'm fond of most of them. And as strange as it may sound a very "hard" I don't know how else to describe it (they get that way when refrigerated) Gummy Bear is awesome, but I can eat just about any candy.

Part of the reason I took German in high school was because of the German teacher's penchant for tossing out Trolli Gummi packages for doing good in class. :-b

I miss gummy bears... I think I might go buy some next time I go grocery shopping. ;-D
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:44 am

I'm opening a whole can of worms with this one:

Seeing another thread here actually reminded me of another of my favorites. It really is one of my favorites, but I don't get it very often, Heath Bar :-L

dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

Postby treat24 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:47 am

^^^ wow O:-)
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby m16a » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Well my actually favorites are ones I don't get to have very often, and that would be belgian milk chocolate or Israeli milk chocolate when my Aunt comes in. Practically, my faves are Hershey Symphony bars, Kit kats, and plain old Hersheys.(yes, I like chocolate quite a bit)
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 47)

Postby Dolfin99 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:12 pm

I love dunkin sticks as well :-L
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk