Worlds Largest Pool in Chile - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Worlds Largest Pool in Chile

Moderator: Football Moderators

Worlds Largest Pool in Chile

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:49 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Re: Worlds Largest Pool in Chile

Postby Tiki » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:54 pm

Is that not the ocean right next to it!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!? That makes no sense to me, cept I guess you can swim at night time.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Re: Worlds Largest Pool in Chile

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:08 am

I'm guessing nobody would notice if you pee'd in the pool. :-b
Image
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 14333
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Room 7609

Re: Worlds Largest Pool in Chile

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:36 am

Tiki wrote:Is that not the ocean right next to it!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!? That makes no sense to me, cept I guess you can swim at night time.


That's exactly what I was thinking haha. I can understand having a small pool, to swim in at night and not have the salt water.

But honestly, why do you need a HUGE pool when you have a GIANT pool right next to it.
Image
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 2022
Joined: 6 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Worlds Largest Pool in Chile

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:38 am

Canucks_Fantasy wrote:
Tiki wrote:Is that not the ocean right next to it!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!? That makes no sense to me, cept I guess you can swim at night time.


That's exactly what I was thinking haha. I can understand having a small pool, to swim in at night and not have the salt water.

But honestly, why do you need a HUGE pool when you have a GIANT pool right next to it.


I was thinking if there was a high tide that pool would be the Ocean.
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Worlds Largest Pool in Chile

Postby Tiki » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:46 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
Canucks_Fantasy wrote:
Tiki wrote:Is that not the ocean right next to it!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!? That makes no sense to me, cept I guess you can swim at night time.


That's exactly what I was thinking haha. I can understand having a small pool, to swim in at night and not have the salt water.

But honestly, why do you need a HUGE pool when you have a GIANT pool right next to it.


I was thinking if there was a high tide that pool would be the Ocean.

That'd be a mean high-tide!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Re: Worlds Largest Pool in Chile

Postby beanoX3 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:44 am

Is this pool fresh, chlorinated water?
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5971
Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Worlds Largest Pool in Chile

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:12 am

That's pretty sweet! Some people would rather swim in a pool than the ocean I imagine.
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Re: Worlds Largest Pool in Chile

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:20 am

That would just suck to maintain a pool that big. :-P
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: Worlds Largest Pool in Chile

Postby eastcoaster » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:43 am

That's just crazy :*)
Image
eastcoaster
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3147
Joined: 12 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Charlotte, NC...2008 GOM: 49


Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 13:52 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact