Seahawks to Cut Alexander? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Seahawks to Cut Alexander?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Seahawks to Cut Alexander?

Postby eagle0588 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:37 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Free Bagel wrote:Wait, so does this mean I win the great Portis vs. Alexander thread of 2004 afterall?

I'm pretty sure that it was clear we were talking about who would have the best season 4 years in the future...

:-D

:-b :-b

Does anybody else see Dallas making a WHOLE lot of sense to sign Alexander. It gives him a legitimate contender team to play for as well as giving us a great backup for cheap. Couple Barber with a draft pick and SA and we could have one heck of a backfield next year. He might be asking for too much money, but its still a good thought.

i don't see much sense in alexander signing with Dallas. He would not want to be a backup, although he will down the line realize that will be his only offers. He is also going to want lots of money. He might be a decent fit in denver which runs a zone blocking. I just see dallas drafting a young RB to complement with barber.
eagle0588
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby eagle0588 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:44 am

Whoa there, Sparky...
If you don't think the 'Hawks are contenders this year then you haven't been talking to many Seahawk fans lately. :-b

i am going to have to agree with LMCjaho. For you to say that seattle is superbowl bound was a very homer fan thing to say. I mean seriously, seattle? They play in arguably the weakest division which all but guarantees them a division win, just to get knocked out in the first round playoffs.
eagle0588
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:18 am

eagle0588 wrote:
Whoa there, Sparky...
If you don't think the 'Hawks are contenders this year then you haven't been talking to many Seahawk fans lately. :-b

i am going to have to agree with LMCjaho. For you to say that seattle is superbowl bound was a very homer fan thing to say. I mean seriously, seattle? They play in arguably the weakest division which all but guarantees them a division win, just to get knocked out in the first round playoffs.

;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:26 am

eagle0588 wrote:
Whoa there, Sparky...

Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Nfl Fan » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:18 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:
eagle0588 wrote:
Whoa there, Sparky...

;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7

Congratulations, Joel!!!!!!!!
(they're not too bright, are they?) :-b
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby eagle0588 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:17 pm

you're saying I'm not too bright? Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why you keep supporting a broken down soft running back in Alexander. You keep talking about his great character and how great a person he is. No one cares about that, everyone is knocking on his play on the field. Seattle gets no respect from around the league because of the division they play in. You fans brag about winning the division title for 4-5 years in a row now. That's quite an accomplishment when your competition includes the 49ers, Rams, and the Cardinals. ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
eagle0588
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:23 pm

eagle0588 wrote:you're saying I'm not too bright? Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why you keep supporting a broken down soft running back in Alexander. You keep talking about his great character and how great a person he is. No one cares about that, everyone is knocking on his play on the field. Seattle gets no respect from around the league because of the division they play in. You fans brag about winning the division title for 4-5 years in a row now. That's quite an accomplishment when your competition includes the 49ers, Rams, and the Cardinals. ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D

Yes you are not bright. You can't tell sarcasm if I smacked you in the face with it. Wait, Joel did just that with his sarcastic smilies and you still don't get it
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:33 pm

Sweet! Looks like I stumbled across a little drama! ;-D :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:59 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
eagle0588 wrote:you're saying I'm not too bright? Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why you keep supporting a broken down soft running back in Alexander. You keep talking about his great character and how great a person he is. No one cares about that, everyone is knocking on his play on the field. Seattle gets no respect from around the league because of the division they play in. You fans brag about winning the division title for 4-5 years in a row now. That's quite an accomplishment when your competition includes the 49ers, Rams, and the Cardinals. ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D

Yes you are not bright. You can't tell sarcasm if I smacked you in the face with it. Wait, Joel did just that with his sarcastic smilies and you still don't get it

Hilarious. :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b That got some feedback. ;-) :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:41 pm

deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk