Parcells raiding Cowboys again? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Parcells raiding Cowboys again?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Parcells raiding Cowboys again?

Postby LS2throwed » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:31 am

Yea I think there all just rumors, it makes more sense for Miami...all of a sudden they have a beastly 2 headed monster at rb, with plenty of picks to build around, throw a vet qb in there and they could win 8 games...But with Dallas if McFadden goes down then what? We are stuck with crap at rb, I dont think its a smart move at all if we have to give up Barber...

Id like something more along the lines of

Dallas gives:
22nd
28th pick in the 1st rd
Bobby Carpenter
Marcus Spears
Anthony Fasano
and a future 2nd or 3rd next year

Miami gives:
#1 overall pick

Those are all guys Parcells loves, he would make Fasano his tight end to build around, carpenter and spears would both be starters, but these are all guys Dallas can replace without too much problem...McFadden makes sense, but imagine him in the same backfield as Barber, thats a pretty sick 1-2 combo, and to just replace Barber all the way would be silly...Barber is one of the best pass blocking backs in the league, great receiver out of the backfield, and does the little things like Kevin Faulk does for New England

It would be a huge mistake to do that, I could see Jerry wanting to grab him though, he's trying to build the next tripletts and a guy to go with romo, but you cant sacrifice the team for it
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer