Senior Bowl - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Senior Bowl

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Senior Bowl

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:53 am

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:I'm not saying he can't be good because he played at Delaware, I'm just saying it's a question mark as to what happens when he plays against significantly better athletes than he is used to.

There have been more QB's that go to big schools and struggle than I can count even though they played against tough competition. If you have the arm strength, brains, and can read defenses you will be a good qb
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:05 am

deerayfan072 wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:I'm not saying he can't be good because he played at Delaware, I'm just saying it's a question mark as to what happens when he plays against significantly better athletes than he is used to.

There have been more QB's that go to big schools and struggle than I can count even though they played against tough competition. If you have the arm strength, brains, and can read defenses you will be a good qb

Just to play the Devil's Advocate, there have been countless small school guys who flopped horribly.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:48 pm

CC wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:

Just to play the Devil's Advocate, there have been countless small school guys who flopped horribly.

Oh definietly. I was just saying that because you play top talent and succeed in college doesn't always translate to the NFL .
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to College Football