Official Oregon Ducks Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Official Oregon Ducks Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Official Oregon Ducks Thread

Postby Nfl Fan » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:30 am

What a great game!! I'd never been to a Bowl game before, so....

....this was pretty cool to see in person! :-D
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Oh DT....I don't know what you're thinking leaving early, but I wish you well. Part of me really feels that DT was none to happy about Kelly's practice of not guaranteeing starting positions. DT knew he would have to compete with the extremely talented Bryan Bennett and Marcus Mariota in camp next season. And while I'm sure DT is confident he would win the job (I'm not sure he would) he probably feels somewhat slighted. Sorry DT, you know Duck fans appreciate everything you've done at Oregon, but Kelly is going to field the best players at every position.

Anyway, I'm sure with Oregon losing both LaMike and DT, their preseason ranking will take a hit. It's fine, if people are expecting Oregon to have a drop off from losing both, they have another thing coming. Both Bennett and Mariota have more raw talent. Bennett is much faster than DT, is more agile, and actually will fit the spread option much better. Plus Bennett is a more accurate passer and actually has the ability to put touch on his passes, something DT has never been able to do. Obviously, one area that DT has a clear advantage over Bennett and Mariota is experience. Hopefully Bennett can learn quick and get comfortable with the offense as next season progresses. I'm fully confident he will be able to. It will be very interesting and fun to watch.

So again, thanks for the memories DT and good luck on your journey at the next level.
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Metroid » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Today, is a historic day....3,000 days since the Fuskies last won a football game vs. Oregon. B-)
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:26 am

Metroid wrote:Today, is a historic day....3,000 days since the Fuskies last won a football game vs. Oregon. B-)

I was going to LOL, but then I remembered that I'm pretty sure we beat them earlier in that same season for our last head-to-head victory !+) :~(
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Nfl Fan » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Ahem.....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

5 Things A Runner Ought To Carry (Aside From Asics

Postby tiger10b » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:22 pm

5 Troubles A jogger Must have (Besides Asics Running Shoes),asics onitsuka
Operating is regarded as 1 of the most extremely very best forms to boost your current cardiovascular as well as lung area. You can even burn far more excess fat as well as energy by jogging than bicycling,asics running shoes. The top factor concerning running is that you could undertake it wherever you are simply small items is required. By far the most important products for just about any sprinter is their running footwear.
Prior to being aware of asics running shoes and other sorts of running footwear pertaining to joggers, you might also got followed around three forms of feet kinds- smooth toes, higher arched ft as well as fairly neutral sort. Exactly why asics gel kayano captured customer's curiosity? That is certainly Asics shoes can provide further comfort and ease to your sprinter.
asics gel nimbus 15
[img]mit[/img]
Pertaining to foot including dimension seven-fourteen, and a breadth associated with D-EEEE,review of asics running shoes, it is simple to supplement using a pair of Asics GEL-Basis 7 functioning shoes. They give polyurethane foam shoe inserts, activity handle,asics 1130v, teeth whitening gel attachements which support surprise in the course of affect together with the soil, and only "run" concerning $100 for each couple. They sometimes are analyzed as the "best" running shoes on the market, and therefore are generally just a basic grey,asics aaron cv, whitened along with blue shade strategy. Excellent shoes or boots if you're a lot more worried using your function compared to your current trend placing.
Your current running sneakers are similar to a detailed individuals body. It's like you head of hair. Hair is surely an extension people. It is what you are exactly about. These are the personal, it really is you! They are like Taylor Speedy as well as her shoes or boots! Or like the track picking out there the "face in the group of individuals". Other than it really is working shoes or boots! The actual athletes can't visit your come across but they may even see your current shoes or boots. They might see the brand name and you know what? Sure, they may more than likely realize which these kind of running footwear belonged to be able to!
tiger10b
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 7)

Previous

Return to College Football