The Natalee Holloway Case - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

The Natalee Holloway Case

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: The Natalee Holloway Case

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:53 pm

This case has always pissed me off. I can't imagine a human being even considering doing this to another human being.

I wish I had a night to spend with the killers chained up. Their Dinner would be their own wanker cut off by a blow torch after they munched on Sack Jerkey for the orderves. You don't want to know what desert would be.
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: The Natalee Holloway Case

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:27 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:This case has always pissed me off. I can't imagine a human being even considering doing this to another human being.

I wish I had a night to spend with the killers chained up. Their Dinner would be their own wanker cut off by a blow torch after they munched on Sack Jerkey for the orderves. You don't want to know what desert would be.


Let's be honest, C4, if you were capable of what you just typed, you'd be no better than these freaks who did this to that girl.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: The Natalee Holloway Case

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:This case has always pissed me off. I can't imagine a human being even considering doing this to another human being.

I wish I had a night to spend with the killers chained up. Their Dinner would be their own wanker cut off by a blow torch after they munched on Sack Jerkey for the orderves. You don't want to know what desert would be.


Let's be honest, C4, if you were capable of what you just typed, you'd be no better than these freaks who did this to that girl.


You are right. I'm an eye for an eye guy. I could live with the death penalty and a little prison butt rape since there is a pretty good chance they raped her before killing her.
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: The Natalee Holloway Case

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:10 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:You are right. I'm an eye for an eye guy. I could live with the death penalty and a little prison butt rape since there is a pretty good chance they raped her before killing her.


Oh, I wouldn't think about the dude again after he gets locked up either. Whatever happens he had it coming, for sure. Maybe I've been out of the loop, but what makes you think she was raped prior to her death? I thought there was very little evidence into what really happened, but that Natalie was definitely down there to have a good time, which would make me think there was likely an accident or something, and these d-bags just decided to dispose of her instead of coming clean.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: The Natalee Holloway Case

Postby knapplc » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:27 am

If I had to guess I'd say it wasn't that she had some chance accident, but that something nefarious occurred that someone felt they needed to cover up. With a girl in the company of a guy/guys, the most logical thing is rape.
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Re: The Natalee Holloway Case

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:35 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:You are right. I'm an eye for an eye guy. I could live with the death penalty and a little prison butt rape since there is a pretty good chance they raped her before killing her.


Oh, I wouldn't think about the dude again after he gets locked up either. Whatever happens he had it coming, for sure. Maybe I've been out of the loop, but what makes you think she was raped prior to her death? I thought there was very little evidence into what really happened, but that Natalie was definitely down there to have a good time, which would make me think there was likely an accident or something, and these d-bags just decided to dispose of her instead of coming clean.


Just a hunch there was foul play involved. She liked to party and have a good time like you said. She was very attractive. I'm just guessing that they raped her then killed her. Thats just what I think happened.

You have an interesting take on it. I guess it could have been an accident. Never thought of it that way.
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: The Natalee Holloway Case

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:49 pm

In what must be a slow news day, CNN pushes to my phone that the Joran fellow is wanted for questions regarding a murder in Peru, and then that he's been arrested in Chile.

Santiago, Chile (CNN) -- Joran van der Sloot, the suspect in a young woman's slaying this week in Peru and previously considered a suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba, was captured Thursday in Chile, authorities said.

Van der Sloot is the main suspect in this week's slaying of 21-year-old Stephany Flores Ramirez, who was found Wednesday in a Lima, Peru, hotel room registered to the Dutch man. Chilean police told CNN that paperwork showed that van der Sloot entered Chile on Wednesday.


link to source
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: The Natalee Holloway Case

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:33 pm

scottaa1 wrote:In what must be a slow news day, CNN pushes to my phone that the Joran fellow is wanted for questions regarding a murder in Peru, and then that he's been arrested in Chile.

Santiago, Chile (CNN) -- Joran van der Sloot, the suspect in a young woman's slaying this week in Peru and previously considered a suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba, was captured Thursday in Chile, authorities said.

Van der Sloot is the main suspect in this week's slaying of 21-year-old Stephany Flores Ramirez, who was found Wednesday in a Lima, Peru, hotel room registered to the Dutch man. Chilean police told CNN that paperwork showed that van der Sloot entered Chile on Wednesday.


link to source


What a coincidence. :-t
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: The Natalee Holloway Case

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 am

Someone told me this yesterday. Shame.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: The Natalee Holloway Case

Postby JohnnyUnitas » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Well, idiots like that just seem physically unable to count their lucky stars and stay out of trouble. Even if he somehow escapes punishment in Peru (he won't), he'll just be in the same situation for a different murder in a different country in a couple of years. Best way to deal with this kind of person is just lock them up for good, because you just know he'll kill another innocent girl if he ever gets out, so just I'm perfectly OK with letting him rot in some Peruvian jail for all eternity.

Cowboys 4 life wrote:I wish I had a night to spend with the killers chained up.


It seems that there were no 'killers'. It was just one guy, who even admitted on that hidden camera confession that the other 2 suspects were just 'suckers who didn't know what the hell was going on'. They dropped him and Natalee Holloway off at the beach, and picked up that Joran guy alone afterwards, believing some lame excuse that Natalee Holloway had left alone on foot in the middle of the night. So they might be stupid for believing him (I don't pretend to know all the facts of what happened, so I can't really judge the situation), but they're not killers.

As for Joran van der Sloot, I guess some Peruvian gang members are going to live your wish C4L, and I doubt there will be a lot people in this world feeling sorry for him :-)
JohnnyUnitas
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1392
Joined: 22 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: At the helm in the greatest game ever played

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 19:38 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact