League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby logan » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:23 am

steelerfan513 wrote:Just a heads up for the commissioners: I moved Mike Hart - RB, IND to the deactivated list because the Colts placed him on injured reserve.



are we allowed to use the IR this year? i know we didn't have one last year but was that because the site we used didn't have it or because it's not in the rules? i'd really like to know the answer to this one.
Image
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7273
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: League Discussion

Postby Kilroy » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:46 am

logan wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:Just a heads up for the commissioners: I moved Mike Hart - RB, IND to the deactivated list because the Colts placed him on injured reserve.



are we allowed to use the IR this year? i know we didn't have one last year but was that because the site we used didn't have it or because it's not in the rules? i'd really like to know the answer to this one.


It's in the League Rules.

Rules wrote:Injured Reserve:

There are two Injured Reserved Roster Slots. These slots do not count against the 35 man Active Roster Limit. Only Players placed on Injured Reserve by their respective NFL teams are eligible.


;-D
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Re: League Discussion

Postby logan » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:11 am

Kilroy wrote:
logan wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:Just a heads up for the commissioners: I moved Mike Hart - RB, IND to the deactivated list because the Colts placed him on injured reserve.



are we allowed to use the IR this year? i know we didn't have one last year but was that because the site we used didn't have it or because it's not in the rules? i'd really like to know the answer to this one.


It's in the League Rules.

Rules wrote:Injured Reserve:

There are two Injured Reserved Roster Slots. These slots do not count against the 35 man Active Roster Limit. Only Players placed on Injured Reserve by their respective NFL teams are eligible.


;-D


wow i completely missed that one. sweet.

well if it needs to be stated i will be moving both osi and mendenhall to said spots.
Image
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7273
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 4 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: League Discussion

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:41 pm

logan wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
logan wrote:

are we allowed to use the IR this year? i know we didn't have one last year but was that because the site we used didn't have it or because it's not in the rules? i'd really like to know the answer to this one.


It's in the League Rules.

Rules wrote:Injured Reserve:

There are two Injured Reserved Roster Slots. These slots do not count against the 35 man Active Roster Limit. Only Players placed on Injured Reserve by their respective NFL teams are eligible.


;-D


wow i completely missed that one. sweet.

well if it needs to be stated i will be moving both osi and mendenhall to said spots.


wow...didnt know this either.

i need to get angelo crowell on the IR list for my team.
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Re: League Discussion

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:26 am

.06 points? OMG! That is the most crushing defeat I have ever suffered in my fantasy life !+)

That garbage-time CJ4.24 run killed me - couldn't have been from a few yards closer? ERG, my chance for some separation up in fumes...

Good game man ;-D
Image
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8164
Joined: 29 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New to the "block"

Re: League Discussion

Postby Kilroy » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:34 am

WaCougMBS wrote:.06 points? OMG! That is the most crushing defeat I have ever suffered in my fantasy life !+)

That garbage-time CJ4.24 run killed me - couldn't have been from a few yards closer? ERG, my chance for some separation up in fumes...

Good game man ;-D


Yeah, that was crazy. Has to be the closest game I've ever been involved in. :-o

One Yard (Two Passing). That's all it woulda taken. Just nuts.
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Re: League Discussion

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:04 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:.06 points? OMG! That is the most crushing defeat I have ever suffered in my fantasy life !+)

That garbage-time CJ4.24 run killed me - couldn't have been from a few yards closer? ERG, my chance for some separation up in fumes...

Good game man ;-D



The worst loss I ever heard about was posted in the commentary/cheering/venting forum a while ago. The guy had his QB going on Monday night. The game was winding down and the guy was up by .2 points. His QB kneeled down 3 times to end the game for -.3 points. The guy lost by .1 because of the 3 kneel downs at the end of the game. 8-o
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 81)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Re: League Discussion

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:19 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:.06 points? OMG! That is the most crushing defeat I have ever suffered in my fantasy life !+)

That garbage-time CJ4.24 run killed me - couldn't have been from a few yards closer? ERG, my chance for some separation up in fumes...

Good game man ;-D



The worst loss I ever heard about was posted in the commentary/cheering/venting forum a while ago. The guy had his QB going on Monday night. The game was winding down and the guy was up by .2 points. His QB kneeled down 3 times to end the game for -.3 points. The guy lost by .1 because of the 3 kneel downs at the end of the game. 8-o


I bet I can go digging for those 6 hundredths and come up with a sob story for the ages, but I'm over it !+)

I blame Westbrook - he didn't score enough :-b
Image
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8164
Joined: 29 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New to the "block"

Re: League Discussion

Postby steelerfan513 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:36 pm

Hey guys could we get these cuts and free agency adds processed? I have some injury issues this week and need to get a lot of these guys into my starting lineup.
Image
Image
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 11906
Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Re: League Discussion

Postby dream_017 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:07 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:Hey guys could we get these cuts and free agency adds processed? I have some injury issues this week and need to get a lot of these guys into my starting lineup.

Site should be updated shortly
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15301
(Past Year: 58)
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ford Field: Section - 132; Row - 19; Seat - 11

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 14:33 hours
(and 43 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact