League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:16 am

I added Barton to my roster on MFL. ;-D

I would've added Winborn for you Kilroy, but you have 35 players and I didn't know who you're dropping. :-/

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kilroy » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:30 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:I added Barton to my roster on MFL. ;-D

I would've added Winborn for you Kilroy, but you have 35 players and I didn't know who you're dropping. :-/

No problem buddy. Was in a hurry last night and forgot to post the cut, which I'll do in a sec. :-/

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby logan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:57 pm

i still need to get mark bradley added. i'm under the player limit so i don't need to cut anyone.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby Kilroy » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:15 pm

logan wrote:i still need to get mark bradley added. i'm under the player limit so i don't need to cut anyone.

Done and done. ;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:44 pm

I added Thigpen for Leber & D.Smith for steelerfan on MFL. I also added their contract info. Both owners were at 34 (each had 35, but one player on IR) so no drops were made/needed. ;-D

Then after I did that I realized that they shouldn't have been added for this week since both were won after the start of the Thursday game. Should I remove both players? Or just PM both owners and let them know that neither player can start this week? :-? :-/

I'm going to PM Leber & steelerfan to let them know that Thigpen & D.Smith can't play this week. ;-D

EDIT: I dropped both players just so there's no confusion. I didn't want them to get my PM after they decide to start one of the players. I meant well! :-/ ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:06 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:I added Thigpen for Leber & D.Smith for steelerfan on MFL. I also added their contract info. Both owners were at 34 (each had 35, but one player on IR) so no drops were made/needed. ;-D

Then after I did that I realized that they shouldn't have been added for this week since both were won after the start of the Thursday game. Should I remove both players? Or just PM both owners and let them know that neither player can start this week? :-? :-/

I'm going to PM Leber & steelerfan to let them know that Thigpen & D.Smith can't play this week. ;-D

EDIT: I dropped both players just so there's no confusion. I didn't want them to get my PM after they decide to start one of the players. I meant well! :-/ ;-D

No problem man. Just another day in the DDL. :-D

Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby steelerfan513 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:34 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:I added Thigpen for Leber & D.Smith for steelerfan on MFL. I also added their contract info. Both owners were at 34 (each had 35, but one player on IR) so no drops were made/needed. ;-D

Make up your mind already. :-B
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby dream_017 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:44 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:

Just a reminder that any action not followed by the league guidelines results in a non-action
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 73)

Postby Kilroy » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:40 pm

dream_017 wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:

Just a reminder that any action not followed by the league guidelines results in a non-action

Yeah, what Confucius said. :-D

Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:41 am

Kilroy wrote:
dream_017 wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:

Yeah, what Confucius said. :-D

Confucius say, Man who fart in church must sit in his own pew.
Confucius say, Man who fly airplane upside-down bound to have crack up.
Confucius say, Wife who puts man in dog house may find him in cat house.
Confucius say, Virgin like balloon — one prick, all gone.
Confucius say, Girl who have red hair have red hair, by cracky.
Confucius say, Man who lays girl on hillside is not on the level.
Confucius say, Man who lays girl in field gets piece on earth.
Confucius say, Man with athletic finger make broad jump.
Confucius say, Man who stand on toilet is high on pot
Confucius say, Man who walk through airport door sideways going to Bangkok.
Confucius say, Man who drop watch in toilet have sh***y time.
Confucius say, Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.
Confucius say, Baseball got it all wrong — man with four balls cannot walk.
Confucius say, Man who marries girl with no bust have right to feel low down.

:-b :-B ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League