League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:44 pm

dream_017 wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:Where the heck is everyone? This is my only Cafe league left for a reason, and I'm hoping this great group of guys stays together for next year. Not too many people have checked in yet.

I would expect it to continue. There are a couple replacements that will need to be found, but I think we can continue. Even though this is a dynasty league, there is not much roster movement at this point, so we still have a little time.

We'll definitely continue. I'm purchasing MFL early so we can save some $$$. ;-D ;-D ;-D

WaCougMBS wrote:Who isn't coming back? :-? 8-o

So far Kilroy is the only person that said they weren't coming back. :,-(

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:19 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
dream_017 wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:Where the heck is everyone? This is my only Cafe league left for a reason, and I'm hoping this great group of guys stays together for next year. Not too many people have checked in yet.

I would expect it to continue. There are a couple replacements that will need to be found, but I think we can continue. Even though this is a dynasty league, there is not much roster movement at this point, so we still have a little time.

We'll definitely continue. I'm purchasing MFL early so we can save some $$$. ;-D ;-D ;-D

Everything is better when it's free/cheaper ;-D

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:Who isn't coming back? :-? 8-o

So far Kilroy is the only person that said they weren't coming back. :,-(

This is a total bummer! :,-( Any reason as to why he isn't rejoining us? When's the last time you talked to him? I have been trying to get ahold of him to talk about various Cafe-related things and have gotten nothing in the form of a response (though I know he is at least checking his PMs from time to time)... :-?
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:52 am

Man, I really wanted Driver, but the price just got to steep for me (especially when the extra year got tacked on there - I doubt he has anywhere near 4 good years left in him) - you win man ;-D

I guess I'll have to move on to scraping the bottom of the barrel somewhere else :-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby aaawall91 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:38 pm

I Apologize for the delay, trying to deal 1.04.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:01 am

aaawall91 wrote:I Apologize for the delay, trying to deal 1.04.

No worries at all aaawall. We're in no rush. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:30 pm

I knew that getting McCoy at 1.7 was a pipe dream, but I have to admit I am quite happy to have gotten Maclin there, as my gamble to upgrade my WRs with the top-2 (as far as I'm concerned) just barely paid off. Now that I only have one pick left, I'll have to use it wisely :-b
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby steelerfan513 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:28 pm

I was very pleasantly surprised to see that Percy Harvin was still available; I was counting on him getting picked as the No. 3 receiver off the board. ;-D
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:43 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:I was very pleasantly surprised to see that Percy Harvin was still available; I was counting on him getting picked as the No. 3 receiver off the board. ;-D

I probably would've taken him if I didn't have Berrian. I'm just not that high on Harvin & I was targetting a RB with my 1st rounder. Maybe a little early for A.Brown, but I doubt he would've made it back to me. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:46 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:I was very pleasantly surprised to see that Percy Harvin was still available; I was counting on him getting picked as the No. 3 receiver off the board. ;-D

I probably would've taken him if I didn't have Berrian. I'm just not that high on Harvin & I was targetting a RB with my 1st rounder. Maybe a little early for A.Brown, but I doubt he would've made it back to me. ;-D

Seeing as I just acquired B Jacobs, I was looking at picking A Brown, should have known you would take him :-[
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby aaawall91 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:13 pm

I wanted Andre... :~(
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League