League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby steelerfan513 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:23 pm

Would anyone mind if I went over my time on 2.07? I'm currently shopping it and in negotiations and I'm going to do everything I can to make or trade the pick tonight, but if I can't conclude negotiations I have work tomorrow from 8:30 to 3:30 so there would be no way to make the pick on time. Would it be a major issue?
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby aaawall91 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:30 pm

no issue here.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)

Postby Toltec » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:00 am

No problem.
Toltec
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 1)

Postby dream_017 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:33 am

steelerfan513 wrote:Would it be a major issue?

Not an issue. We are cruising pretty good through the 1st 2 rounds so far.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:16 pm

So has Matt taken over for another team? I was just wondering because it popped into the back of my mind that I took over his team last year and then I saw him making cuts for a team, but didn't remember his name being thrown out there for a replacement. Just a random musing, but I was getting a kick out of the 1 degree of separation :-b

If you are back Matt, thanks for drafting so RB heavy, so I can now deal them left and right to get what I want :-D ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:37 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:So has Matt taken over for another team? I was just wondering because it popped into the back of my mind that I took over his team last year and then I saw him making cuts for a team, but didn't remember his name being thrown out there for a replacement. Just a random musing, but I was getting a kick out of the 1 degree of separation :-b

If you are back Matt, thanks for drafting so RB heavy, so I can now deal them left and right to get what I want :-D ;-D

Yes, Matt is back ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

Postby mattb47 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:10 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:So has Matt taken over for another team? I was just wondering because it popped into the back of my mind that I took over his team last year and then I saw him making cuts for a team, but didn't remember his name being thrown out there for a replacement. Just a random musing, but I was getting a kick out of the 1 degree of separation :-b

Haha...yea, I'm back. You're welcome for that...I always draft RB heavy so I'm sure it's not a surprise I did in this case as well.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Sorry about the delay guys. I tried to trade the pick because there was nobody available that I wanted that I couldn't get later, and then when I couldn't deal it I had to choose between value and need. I chose the former, and although I think Britt is good value here, I now have 8 WRs to fill 2 starting spots. !+)
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:14 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:Sorry about the delay guys. I tried to trade the pick because there was nobody available that I wanted that I couldn't get later, and then when I couldn't deal it I had to choose between value and need. I chose the former, and although I think Britt is good value here, I now have 8 WRs to fill 2 starting spots. !+)

No problem SF. I think you did the right thing & I think Britt is a very good pick there. BPA when you have a very good team is definitely the way to go. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:15 am

Nice pick on Orakpo - I was hoping he would make it 3 more picks to me, but I knew it was too good to be true :~(

Now I just have to hope my other guy makes it past the next two pickers ;-) :-o
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League