League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby m16a » Mon May 19, 2008 6:42 pm

May I kindly inquire who has the 1.03 and 1.04 picks in the rookie draft this year?
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kilroy » Mon May 19, 2008 11:05 pm

m16a wrote:May I kindly inquire who has the 1.03 and 1.04 picks in the rookie draft this year?

Logan and terp I believe.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Kilroy » Tue May 20, 2008 10:09 am

Just an FYI, but I'm going to make every effort to have the MFL Rosters inputted before FA opens on 5/26 to make it easier for owners to see which players are available. ;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue May 20, 2008 10:30 pm

Kilroy wrote:Just an FYI, but I'm going to make every effort to have the MFL Rosters inputted before FA opens on 5/26 to make it easier for owners to see which players are available. ;-D

I'll take care of it Kilroy. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Kilroy » Tue May 20, 2008 10:51 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Kilroy wrote:Just an FYI, but I'm going to make every effort to have the MFL Rosters inputted before FA opens on 5/26 to make it easier for owners to see which players are available. ;-D

I'll take care of it Kilroy. ;-D

Danke Amigo. :-D :-B

If you need any assistance give me a holler. ;-D

Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed May 28, 2008 12:40 am

Kilroy wrote:
m16a wrote:May I kindly inquire who has the 1.03 and 1.04 picks in the rookie draft this year?

Was the draft order posted anywhere? If not, can we have that posted? :-?

Or are we waiting for the league to be transferred to fleaflicker like in the flex-factor? :-o :-b ;-)

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Wed May 28, 2008 7:35 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Kilroy wrote:

Was the draft order posted anywhere? If not, can we have that posted? :-?

Or are we waiting for the league to be transferred to fleaflicker like in the flex-factor? :-o :-b ;-)

It was posted, but here it is again:
Leber
Kilroy (from m16a)
Logan
Terp
FNJ
Dream
Mattb
Steelers
Deluxe
Madas
Kilroy
Jayday
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 55)

Postby dream_017 » Thu May 29, 2008 12:59 pm

MFL.com UPDATED

Please note that the league website has been updated with rosters as well as salary information. All players on roster have a salary(2008 year salaray), the cap number is also correct. Some teams have less than 88M as their Salary Cap based on cap hits, this makes the cap room available correct. So any future moves with a cap hit, I will reflect that in your cap status on the site. The site is an easy way to find available free agents as well as look at stats based on our scoring for last year. Any questions about your roster or cap, please let us know. I as well as the other commishes will try to keep this information as current as possible with the FA signings continuing.

NOTE: there are still 4 players note listed on the site, therefore the cap room available is not correct for these teams:
Steelers - I Gold (1.8M)
Jayday - K Jones (5.2M)
m16a - A Archuleta (.36M)
Logan - T Spikes (1.65M)
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Thu May 29, 2008 2:59 pm

The site has been updated again ;-D

All players have been found and the rosters and cap information is correct...as of now ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat May 31, 2008 1:50 am

dream_017 wrote:The site has been updated again ;-D

All players have been found and the rosters and cap information is correct...as of now ;-D

Thanks dream! Looks awesome. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League