League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby dream_017 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:05 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:I hope that helps a little, and like I said...dream will correct me if I'm wrong. Please post if you have more questions. ;-D

No need to correct anything...perfectly done ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 55)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:41 am

Just for the record, I put Andre Brown - RB, NYG on IR on MFL. ;-D :,-(

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Thanks a lot Hasselbeck! Now I am going to be 0-2 cause I had too much faith in the hometown boy - knew I shoulda started Rivers...

!+) :-P %-6
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mattb47 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Also just for the record I put Brian Urlacher - LB, CHI on IR on the MFL site.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:25 am

Hey everyone. If you didn't see my post in the "cuts" thread, dream is away on vacation without internet access. I'm going to the Giants vs TB game tomorrow. :-) I'm actually taking my Dad to his 1st ever football game! I still can't believe that he lived in NY for 60 years and never went to a Jets or Giants game. I can't wait. ;-D

Matt picked up a couple of players & I just added them to his team on MFL...but that got me thinking. I'll be leaving at around 10AM (EST) to go to the game tomorrow, so I won't be around if anyone makes any last minute FA pickups. Hopefully noone will make any last minute moves. But if someone needs to make a late FA pickup on Sunday, and they also want to start that player, please post that either here or in the FA pickup post. Obviously the post would need to be before 1PM (EST). I'll PM this post to everyone. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:28 pm

It would have been in the bag for me this week anyway (finally 8-o ), but I can't believe how many points Madas left on the bench - I figured he was like 0-4 and had abandoned his team, but when I checked he was 3-1 with solid standing going into this one. I hope all is well and he just forgot to set his lineup this week :-o
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:13 pm

since my cut/pick up was not entered for last weeks games i would like to withdraw those two moves if possible.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:37 am

logan wrote:since my cut/pick up was not entered for last weeks games i would like to withdraw those two moves if possible.

Hey logan. Sorry that dream & I both missed that on Sunday. I PMed dream to see what he thinks. The other option would be for us to process the move now & insert Bauschka into your lineup for last week. I know Crosby was on a bye & you won with a zero from him, but overall points do count for something in the league (tiebreaker for standings). So we'll see what dream thinks, but if you had both options...which would you choose? :-? :-/

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:39 am

WaCougMBS wrote:It would have been in the bag for me this week anyway (finally 8-o ), but I can't believe how many points Madas left on the bench - I figured he was like 0-4 and had abandoned his team, but when I checked he was 3-1 with solid standing going into this one. I hope all is well and he just forgot to set his lineup this week :-o

I'm going to PM this post to madas. :-?

flotsamnjetsam

Postby logan » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:06 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
logan wrote:since my cut/pick up was not entered for last weeks games i would like to withdraw those two moves if possible.

Hey logan. Sorry that dream & I both missed that on Sunday. I PMed dream to see what he thinks. The other option would be for us to process the move now & insert Bauschka into your lineup for last week. I know Crosby was on a bye & you won with a zero from him, but overall points do count for something in the league (tiebreaker for standings). So we'll see what dream thinks, but if you had both options...which would you choose? :-? :-/

I'll be fine either way so just let me know if he is put on the roster so I can then cut him for someone else.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League