League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:54 am

logan wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
logan wrote:since my cut/pick up was not entered for last weeks games i would like to withdraw those two moves if possible.

Hey logan. Sorry that dream & I both missed that on Sunday. I PMed dream to see what he thinks. The other option would be for us to process the move now & insert Bauschka into your lineup for last week. I know Crosby was on a bye & you won with a zero from him, but overall points do count for something in the league (tiebreaker for standings). So we'll see what dream thinks, but if you had both options...which would you choose? :-? :-/

I'll be fine either way so just let me know if he is put on the roster so I can then cut him for someone else.

Hey logan. dream & I decided that since you submitted the add/drop before the start of the games on Sunday, the add/drop should be processed. My apologies again for not catching that on Sunday. I made the add/drop on MFL & I added Hauschka into your week 5 lineup, giving you the 2 extra points that he scored. ;-D

I'll send this post to you as a PM so you can make the add/drop for this week that you mentioned. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:38 pm

Hey everyone. As you know, madas forgot to set his lineup last week. I'm in 2 other leagues with madas, and he set both of his week 5 lineups in those 2 leagues. In all 3 leagues, he's changed each lineup each week....except for last week in this league. I PMed madas during the week, but he hasn't responded. Instead of having someone get a cheap win, I asked scottaa1 to post who he would start this week if he was madas. I haven't talked to dream about this yet, so it's not official or anything. I figure that if madas doesn't set his lineup this week, and we decide to use the lineup Scott posted, we'll ask Scott or someone else to fill in for madas until we hear from him (from week 7 on). What does everyone think? :-? :,-(

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby daullaz » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:19 pm

Fine by me.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dream_017 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:24 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Hey everyone. As you know, madas forgot to set his lineup last week. I'm in 2 other leagues with madas, and he set both of his week 5 lineups in those 2 leagues. In all 3 leagues, he's changed each lineup each week....except for last week in this league. I PMed madas during the week, but he hasn't responded. Instead of having someone get a cheap win, I asked scottaa1 to post who he would start this week if he was madas. I haven't talked to dream about this yet, so it's not official or anything. I figure that if madas doesn't set his lineup this week, and we decide to use the lineup Scott posted, we'll ask Scott or someone else to fill in for madas until we hear from him (from week 7 on). What does everyone think? :-? :,-(

I agree with the actions taken by FNJ so far to get a line-up for this week ;-D Madas still has the opportunity to submit a line-up, if not we will take the line-up submitted by Scott...thanks again Scott ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby steelerfan513 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:17 pm

That sounds like a good plan to me. I'd rather the league's competitiveness not become undermined by an owner who for one reason or another doesn't set a lineup.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Looks like we had a false alarm with madas! He set his lineups in the CA, Flex-Factor, & this league. :-) :-°

Thanks again Scott! ;-D

I'll PM madas and see if he responds. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:54 am

Question: do the playoff spots go to the 6 teams with the best records, or is it three division winners and three wild cards? I can't remember :-?
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:27 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:Question: do the playoff spots go to the 6 teams with the best records, or is it three division winners and three wild cards? I can't remember :-?

It's the latter:

rules & settings wrote:- 6 Teams Advance to Playoffs (3 Division Champions, 3 "Wild-Cards")

;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:52 am

Man, what a crazy week with 5 of the 6 matches being decided by less than 12 points, including one by a few hundredths!

I am happy with my boys for turning it around after an 0-3 start - I had no idea I could jump from out of the playoffs to a division leader in second place by week 7 :-°

Now I just have to hope they don't leave me holding the bag with another ill-timed losing streak! :-o
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:09 am

WaCougMBS wrote:Man, what a crazy week with 5 of the 6 matches being decided by less than 12 points, including one by a few hundredths!

I am happy with my boys for turning it around after an 0-3 start - I had no idea I could jump from out of the playoffs to a division leader in second place by week 7 :-°

Now I just have to hope they don't leave me holding the bag with another ill-timed losing streak! :-o

I am in last place in my division, but all 3 of my wins are within the division. 3-0 division record ;-D 0-4 non-division record :-P :-t
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League