League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby steelerfan513 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Gotta love it when you go to set your lineup and see that all four of your DBs are on bye. :-b :-P
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:25 am

steelerfan513 wrote:Gotta love it when you go to set your lineup and see that all four of your DBs are on bye. :-b :-P

Yep, I noticed a bunch of mine are too, then I picked up a guy on a bye week :-P
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:25 pm

dream_017 wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:Gotta love it when you go to set your lineup and see that all four of your DBs are on bye. :-b :-P

Yep, I noticed a bunch of mine are too, then I picked up a guy on a bye week :-P

I picked up 4 guys as bye-week replacements. 2 of them were on their bye themselves. :-B
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:47 am

Hey daullaz. I tried to add Kolby Smith to your roster, but you're already at 35 players. You'll need to make a drop before Kolby Smith can be added. I'll send this post to you as a PM. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:11 am

Is there a way I could get a new copy of my spreadsheet? Also, is it actually possible for me to cut one of my kickers and sign another FA, or would I lose too much to even meet a minumun contract? I think I have between $350-400K left :-o
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Toltec » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:00 am

I may be willing to make a trade to ease your financial burden.
Toltec
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 1)

Postby dream_017 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:19 am

WaCougMBS wrote:Is there a way I could get a new copy of my spreadsheet? Also, is it actually possible for me to cut one of my kickers and sign another FA, or would I lose too much to even meet a minumun contract? I think I have between $350-400K left :-o

I'll send it out shortly ;-D

It looks like you would be OK cutting either K to pick up a FA at the min. contract. Tynes would leave you with more cap room then if you cut Rackers
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:18 am

dream_017 wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:Is there a way I could get a new copy of my spreadsheet? Also, is it actually possible for me to cut one of my kickers and sign another FA, or would I lose too much to even meet a minumun contract? I think I have between $350-400K left :-o

It looks like you would be OK cutting either K to pick up a FA at the min. contract. Tynes would leave you with more cap room then if you cut Rackers

Thanks for the sheet! Can you tell me the respective numbers it would cost me to cut either kicker? Thanks ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:18 am

WaCougMBS wrote:
dream_017 wrote:

Thanks for the sheet! Can you tell me the respective numbers it would cost me to cut either kicker? Thanks ;-D

Tynes
Initial Contract Added to Cap: $200,000
Amount Actually Paid to Player: $257,692
Gain/Loss Upon Cutting Player: -$57,692

Rackers
Initial Contract Added to Cap: $200,000
Amount Actually Paid to Player: $303,846
Gain/Loss Upon Cutting Player: -$103,846
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

Justin Forsett - RB, SEA

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:05 am

I knew this one was coming, and I couldn't go over 300K/year :~(
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League