League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:03 am

WaCougMBS wrote:Now that the draft is coming to close, I'm stoked to start working on the offseason in this league - can I get an up-to-date copy of the spreadsheet so I can get going on my offseason plans?

Also, do we have a full 12 teams yet, or are we still looking for 1-2 replacements? :-?

I would also love an updated copy of the spreadsheet, I've been craving FF like crazy these past few weeks.

adowler37 at gmail dot com
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Toltec » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:05 pm

I'd like a spreadsheet as well, but can i get one that includes all teams. I likes to trade so I need to see where everyone stands.
Toltec
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 1)

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:24 am

Toltec wrote:I'd like a spreadsheet as well, but can i get one that includes all teams. I likes to trade so I need to see where everyone stands.

Yeah, if this is possible, I'd like everyone's info if it's not too much trouble ;-) O:-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:40 am

WaCougMBS wrote:Also, do we have a full 12 teams yet, or are we still looking for 1-2 replacements? :-?

Still looking for 1
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby dream_017 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:44 am

Spreadsheet has been sent
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:10 am

Guys, can we do a little bit more dutiful job of making sure to fix all the information in the cuts/FA signings that we post? There are a lot of (albeit nitpicky) things that are wrong with some of them and they make things kind of hard to follow :-S

Also, remember that you can't sign any rookies until after you have drafted them in the rookie draft (starts June 21, I believe) ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:17 am

WaCougMBS wrote:Guys, can we do a little bit more dutiful job of making sure to fix all the information in the cuts/FA signings that we post? There are a lot of (albeit nitpicky) things that are wrong with some of them and they make things kind of hard to follow :-S

Also, remember that you can't sign any rookies until after you have drafted them in the rookie draft (starts June 21, I believe) ;-)

Thanks ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

Postby aaawall91 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:20 am

What rookies were being attempted to be signed?
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby dream_017 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:26 am

aaawall91 wrote:What rookies were being attempted to be signed?

Yeah, not sure, but if anyone sees a problem with a bidding let myself or FNJ know. You can also post in this thread ;-D

Try to list the players in the standard forum process:
Barry Sanders - RB, DET
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:26 am

aaawall91 wrote:What rookies were being attempted to be signed?

Jerry Hughes (so far) ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League