League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby dream_017 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:29 am

We will not skip anyone during the upcoming holiday weekend - if possible try to still make your picks or check-in ;-D

Also, just a note on roster tags - there are only 2 players that have been tagged that still may (or may not) need action:

K Morrison has been listed to be re-signed (he must have a valid contract posted)
L Evans has an anti-franchise tag (he doesn't have to be cut and you have up to a week before the season to decide)
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:08 am

Thanks for the reminder. I was waiting a little bit to see if I had the cap room to keep Lee Evans, but it has become obvious that I don't. He's in the cuts thread now. ;-D
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:00 am

dream_017 wrote:We will not skip anyone during the upcoming holiday weekend - if possible try to still make your picks or check-in ;-D

Also, just a note on roster tags - there are only 2 players that have been tagged that still may (or may not) need action:

K Morrison has been listed to be re-signed (he must have a valid contract posted)

Is there a deadline on this? I was hoping to see how the draft went before I decide whether or not to front-weight his contract, etc. :-?
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:24 am

WaCougMBS wrote:
dream_017 wrote:We will not skip anyone during the upcoming holiday weekend - if possible try to still make your picks or check-in ;-D

Is there a deadline on this? I was hoping to see how the draft went before I decide whether or not to front-weight his contract, etc. :-?

When the rookie contracts are due. Usually a couple weeks after the draft is complete
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:27 am

dream_017 wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:

When the rookie contracts are due. Usually a couple weeks after the draft is complete

OK, I'll easily have it done by then ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:37 am

Shit, was hoping to deal up into the 2nd round to get Washington, but couldn't get a workable deal with awaall and then logan snagged him before I could make any other inquiries :-/

Anyone interested in trading their late-2nd-rounder/early 3rd rounder though? I have a few other wants that won't be there at 3.11 but I'm willing to pay (a bit) to upgrade to get a shot at - PM/e-mail me if you're interested ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:54 pm

I sent Toltec a PM to let him know that his 24 hours is up. No clock for the holiday weekend so he won't be skipped. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby Toltec » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:03 am

Sorry for the delay. Verizon recently sold out to Frontier in my area and the transition, for me, has not been smooth. I have been without internet access since Friday. Have you ever tried to get tech support over a holiday weekend? Yeah.
Toltec
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 1)

Postby aaawall91 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 pm

I think we should have a discussion and then maybe a vote on changing the RB/WR flex to a RB/WR/TE flex. It makes sense as 2TE sets are used in the NFL now a days.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby aaawall91 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Also, how many rosters spots do we actually have?
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League