League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby dream_017 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 pm

aaawall91 wrote:Also, how many rosters spots do we actually have?

During the regular season there is a 35 man roster. It is expanded to 40 during the off-season to account for rookie picks (there are 2 IR positions that do not count toward the 35-man roster, but do count on the cap for that year)
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:50 pm

aaawall91 wrote:I think we should have a discussion and then maybe a vote on changing the RB/WR flex to a RB/WR/TE flex. It makes sense as 2TE sets are used in the NFL now a days.

It would have to be brought up during the owners meetings following the season. Since we have already begun the draft and FA bidding, team rosters are already forming based on the rules in place. I would have no problem putting up a poll for it to take effect starting with the 2011 season.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby aaawall91 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:51 pm

dream_017 wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:I think we should have a discussion and then maybe a vote on changing the RB/WR flex to a RB/WR/TE flex. It makes sense as 2TE sets are used in the NFL now a days.

It would have to be brought up during the owners meetings following the season. Since we have already begun the draft and FA bidding, team rosters are already forming based on the rules in place. I would have no problem putting up a poll for it to take effect starting with the 2011 season.

Thats what I meant, for next season.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby dream_017 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:58 pm

aaawall91 wrote:
dream_017 wrote:

Thats what I meant, for next season.

I can put up a poll to vote ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

Postby FantasyMan13 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Could we put a 48 hr clock for offseason free agency up to vote for next year? I missed out on some guys because I couldnt make it to the computer in time. Just a thought...
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)

Postby aaawall91 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:35 pm

FantasyMan13 wrote:Could we put a 48 hr clock for offseason free agency up to vote for next year? I missed out on some guys because I couldnt make it to the computer in time. Just a thought...

I'm all for this. I was in the same boat.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby aaawall91 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:05 pm

That is a monster of a trade :-*
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby FantasyMan13 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:16 pm

aaawall91 wrote:That is a monster of a trade :-*

It took 4 days to finalize... !+) :-°
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:32 pm

I will have limited access this weekend and no access Monday and Tuesday. The draft shoul dfinish by then and I'll update spreadsheets and the MFL site mid to late next week.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

Postby FantasyMan13 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Do players NTC disappear when they are traded?
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League