League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Good luck to terp and Matt in the Championship game. ;-D

And I hope everyone and their families have a Happy Holiday Season! ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:40 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Good luck to terp and Matt in the Championship game. ;-D

And I hope everyone and their families have a Happy Holiday Season! ;-D

Agreed across the board! ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 pm

Congrats to matt for a crazy 1.9-point victory in the championship! ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby terpfan » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:42 pm

Damn... tough way to go out. Should have dropped Akers after all...

Congrats Matt. ;-D
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Sorry for the delay in my responding to any requests and updates over the last half of the season, life went and jumped in the way. It was a good thing overall though, I've been given more responsibility at work(more money too ;-D ) so it took some time to get things organized. Hopefully things will be a bit more to what I'm used to.

At this point I'd like to congratulate Matt on his championship and announce that the rosters are locked at the moment until we clear up any housekeeping issues. Once things resume, cuts will have the off-season cap hit of 50%.

I'll have the updated rosters posted to the google docs link later today, let me know if you have any questions.

I'll be updating the draft order and posting the off-season schedule shortly.

Thanks for another great season and looking forward to having everyone back next year.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:32 pm

dream_017 wrote:Sorry for the delay in my responding to any requests and updates over the last half of the season, life went and jumped in the way. It was a good thing overall though, I've been given more responsibility at work(more money too ;-D ) so it took some time to get things organized. Hopefully things will be a bit more to what I'm used to.

At this point I'd like to congratulate Matt on his championship and announce that the rosters are locked at the moment until we clear up any housekeeping issues. Once things resume, cuts will have the off-season cap hit of 50%.

I'll have the updated rosters posted to the google docs link later today, let me know if you have any questions.

I'll be updating the draft order and posting the off-season schedule shortly.

Thanks for another great season and looking forward to having everyone back next year.

On this note, thanks for all the work you (and fnj) do keeping this league together (processing waivers, running the offseason, keeping spreadsheets updated, etc.) - it is a lot of work and sometimes is under-appreciated (but never under-noticed) ;-D

As I've said in the past, I'll gladly help out with any/everything that needs attention if it becomes too much for y'all at any given time - anything to keep this awesome league going ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby dream_017 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Spreadsheet updated and posted ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:14 pm

dream_017 wrote:Spreadsheet updated and posted ;-D

Gracias! ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby Toltec » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:53 am

Can we discuss in-season roster expansion. Two more spots maybe?
Toltec
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 1)

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Who is it again who's loaded at WR and wants to deal for RBs? I have 5 guys at the position and still have crap at WR - would love to look into making some sort of deal. Could actually also use help at LB if anyone's interested...
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League