League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu May 19, 2011 12:54 am

Boards cleaned up and old topics merged!

Next I'll move on to sending a PM to those who haven't checked in and then we can continue the conversations about rules, etc. and get thinking on a rookie draft, etc. at some point ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby FantasyMan13 » Thu May 19, 2011 4:07 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:Boards cleaned up and old topics merged!

Next I'll move on to sending a PM to those who haven't checked in and then we can continue the conversations about rules, etc. and get thinking on a rookie draft, etc. at some point ;-D

Great job on the clean up, that was much needed ;-D
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)

Postby FantasyMan13 » Thu May 19, 2011 4:13 pm

why isnt the 2010 re-signing thread merged with 2010 posts?
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)

Postby dream_017 » Fri May 20, 2011 8:44 am

WaCougMBS wrote:Boards cleaned up and old topics merged!

Well done ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 55)

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:00 am

Sent a PM and an email to terp, mattb and da bears (the 3 guys who hadn't yet checked in) to try to get our membership solidified so we know how many spots need filling before we can move forward with the rookie draft, etc.

Unfortunately, da bears already responded and has backed out. matt is on often and I'm pretty sure he'll be on board, and terp hasn't been on in months so I'm not sure there. Looks like we're probably going to be looking for 2 new guys, maybe 3 if things really don't go our way ...
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby aaawall91 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:40 pm

nvm
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:42 pm

Just waiting on terp at this point, but he's pretty seriously AWOL from the Cafe as a whole since about 6 months ago - I might try to reach out again if we don't hear back by tonight, but I won't expect to hear anything back until at least Tuesday considering which weekend is coming up ...
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Alright guys, terp is on board so we're two owners down. I think we should probably try to get some advertisements up in the classifieds, etc. as soon as possible to try to fill those spots - I have a ton on my plate today and probably can't get to it until tomorrow, so if someone wants to jump the gun and get on this before that, feel free and we'll be in your debt ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:11 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:Alright guys, terp is on board so we're two owners down. I think we should probably try to get some advertisements up in the classifieds, etc. as soon as possible to try to fill those spots - I have a ton on my plate today and probably can't get to it until tomorrow, so if someone wants to jump the gun and get on this before that, feel free and we'll be in your debt ;-D

Should try PM's to other people that our current owners know or Holics before classifieds IMO. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:58 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:Alright guys, terp is on board so we're two owners down. I think we should probably try to get some advertisements up in the classifieds, etc. as soon as possible to try to fill those spots - I have a ton on my plate today and probably can't get to it until tomorrow, so if someone wants to jump the gun and get on this before that, feel free and we'll be in your debt ;-D

Should try PM's to other people that our current owners know or Holics before classifieds IMO. ;-D

Any ideas? I know I'm probably getting jumpy, but with most of the other similar leagues around the Cafe working on filling up and getting rolling with the end of the offseason, I feel like we're falling a bit behind (plus I'd like something league-related to do O:-) ). I have a lot on my plate today, but tonight I hope to post in the Cafeholics and Classifieds sections so we can start screening people in/out - if someone has some time and beats me to the punch, please feel free to do so ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League