League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby Kilroy » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:28 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:What up Kilroy? Time to bid but no time to pick? :-? :-b ;-)

Dat's about the size of it...placed the bid just before I headed out to Job #2.

I'll pick shortly. :-/

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:20 pm

Kilroy wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:What up Kilroy? Time to bid but no time to pick? :-? :-b ;-)

Dat's about the size of it...placed the bid just before I headed out to Job #2.

I'll pick shortly. :-/

No need to apologize. I was just curious & busting your chops. I figured you were trying to trade the pick. :-b ;-) ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:31 pm

I PMed m16a late last night to let him know that his time expired. He posted in the mock auction yesterday so I have a feeling he doesn't know that he's up. :,-(

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby m16a » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:13 pm

hey guys, I didn't get a PM. I will make my pick now ;-D
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)

Postby logan » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:46 pm

i'll be picking shortly.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:37 pm

Excellent rookie draft everyone! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby dream_017 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:55 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Excellent rookie draft everyone! ;-D

Well, done ;-D

I will have the final rookie picks entered into the site tonight. As FNJ posted a thread already, we need to start getting the contract for rookies signed. Not sure if we have a time limit, but I think the sooner the better. As they come in I will enter them into the site. All cap info and rosters should be current, so let me know if you have any questions or issues with anything

EDIT: also, the website only shows to 1 decimal, but our salaries are taken out even further, so due to rounding you may have a tiny bit more or less than shown. If any questions on your actual cap amounts, let me know ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby Kilroy » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:59 pm

As dream and flots have said, great job all. ;-D

As of midnight tonight any undrafted rookies become free agents and may be bid on and signed just like any other player.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:50 pm

So, is there a record of Matt's contracts (length, structure, etc) that I can have (in the form of Excel or whatever you might have) to know what I am dealing with? It looks like I can BARELY skid under the cap once I sign all of my rookies, so I want to know what I am getting into before I sign them...

I think most of the contract stuff/rules make pretty good sense to me (and seem solid/well thought out btw ;-D ), so if I can get that information in some form, I will delve in full-force asap :-D

Thanks guys!
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:28 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:So, is there a record of Matt's contracts (length, structure, etc) that I can have (in the form of Excel or whatever you might have) to know what I am dealing with? It looks like I can BARELY skid under the cap once I sign all of my rookies, so I want to know what I am getting into before I sign them...

I think most of the contract stuff/rules make pretty good sense to me (and seem solid/well thought out btw ;-D ), so if I can get that information in some form, I will delve in full-force asap :-D

Thanks guys!

dream is the Keeper of the Kontracts. A wise man is he. His Excel-Fu is strong. :-B

Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League