League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:15 am

Kilroy wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:So, is there a record of Matt's contracts (length, structure, etc) that I can have (in the form of Excel or whatever you might have) to know what I am dealing with? It looks like I can BARELY skid under the cap once I sign all of my rookies, so I want to know what I am getting into before I sign them...

I think most of the contract stuff/rules make pretty good sense to me (and seem solid/well thought out btw ;-D ), so if I can get that information in some form, I will delve in full-force asap :-D

Thanks guys!

dream is the Keeper of the Kontracts. A wise man is he. His Excel-Fu is strong. :-B

Send them to you dream will, has a chance when he. :-b ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 86)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:17 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:So, is there a record of Matt's contracts (length, structure, etc) that I can have (in the form of Excel or whatever you might have) to know what I am dealing with? It looks like I can BARELY skid under the cap once I sign all of my rookies, so I want to know what I am getting into before I sign them...

I think most of the contract stuff/rules make pretty good sense to me (and seem solid/well thought out btw ;-D ), so if I can get that information in some form, I will delve in full-force asap :-D

Thanks guys!

dream is the Keeper of the Kontracts. A wise man is he. His Excel-Fu is strong. :-B

Send them to you dream will, has a chance when he. :-b ;-D

Sorry my fellow Jedi. Seen this I have.

:-b
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:32 am

OK, lets see if we can get in those rookie contracts soon. There is a thread to post them in, if you need help you can contact any of the commish's, we would be more than happy to help.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:54 am

Hey guys - sorry about not getting my rookie contracts in sooner, but I am still digging through rules and discussions and trying to get a genuine feel for the league - I have been bogged down on the baseball side and work has been crazy, but it is my solemn promise to get those contracts done and ready to go this weekend, so that I'll be up to speed caught up before the preseason gets too far along ;-D

Anyways, just thought you should know ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby madaslives911 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:47 am

Is Leber still with us? O:-)
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:18 pm

madaslives911 wrote:Is Leber still with us? O:-)

So far as I know, why? :-?

I just checked...he logged into the MFL site a little over a day ago, so yep. ;-D

A friendly reminder guys, but the deadlines for both cutting back down to 35 players and cuts made with the offseason buyout reduction is Thursday, August 28, 2008.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby dream_017 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:06 pm

OK guys, I have a little vacation coming up and will be leaving tomorrow sometime and coming back on the 2nd. I'll catch up all the cap movements then. If the other commishs want to take a stab at it they can, I'll update the master spreadsheet when I get back and check it against the site. Have a fun holiday and happy cut day :-b
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:52 pm

Hey guys, I (finally) got my rookie contracts posted in the forum, and dream said everything looks ok - now I have to drop a guy by Thursday before I leave town and I think I will be all caught up and ready to go for the season ;-D

I'm getting excited!
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:46 pm

All teams are at or below 35 players ;-D

The MFL site is current with all cap information. Let me know if you see any issues or problems.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:03 pm

Less than 48 hours til the season starts :-L :-D

I hope Brandon Jacobs goes off in honor of opening day (though now that I say that, he'll get hurt on the 4th play from scrimmage... ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League