League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:57 am

WaCougMBS wrote:I'm anxious to draft! What do you say we start tomorrow morning and just leave the clock "off" till Friday morning?

I need more time deciding who I'm going to pick at 1.01. ;-7 :-B ;-)

Unless anyone has any objections (can't see why with no clock until Friday), I'm fine with starting tomorrow morning with the 24 hour clock off until Friday morning (or maybe even turn the 24 hour clock on at Noon EST). I'm sending this post to everyone in a PM. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:17 pm

From Trading Block ...

WaCougMBS wrote:Putting all WRs not named Megatron (A. Brown, D. Thomas, Maclin, Crabtree, D. Moore, Burleson) on the block, as well as DAW and Orton (Romo owner?). If you're interested in a package where you give a top-flight RB and/or a deal for on of my WRs that involves a significant upgrade for me at one or more IDP positions, shoot me a PM ;-D

WaCougMBS wrote:Also, I could be interested in moving down from 1.06 depending on how things fall - if anyone from 1.07-12 is interested, shoot me a PM ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Toltec » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Spreadsheet updated with re-signings and FA signings up to the time of this posting. No trades have been added. If Aaawall would like this spreadsheet, feel free to PM. I had to download the one off of googledocs since I didn't have authority to change it. I am not sure I want to be spreadsheet guy, though I do keep one for my team.
Toltec
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 1)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:40 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:I'm anxious to draft! What do you say we start tomorrow morning and just leave the clock "off" till Friday morning?

Unless anyone has any objections (can't see why with no clock until Friday), I'm fine with starting tomorrow morning with the 24 hour clock off until Friday morning (or maybe even turn the 24 hour clock on at Noon EST). I'm sending this post to everyone in a PM. ;-D

One owner has objected (has trade offers going on), so we're not going to start the rookie draft early. It will start on Friday as previously scheduled. ;-D

Toltec wrote:Spreadsheet updated with re-signings and FA signings up to the time of this posting. No trades have been added. If Aaawall would like this spreadsheet, feel free to PM. I had to download the one off of googledocs since I didn't have authority to change it. I am not sure I want to be spreadsheet guy, though I do keep one for my team.

Thanks Toltec! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:07 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:

One owner has objected (has trade offers going on), so we're not going to start the rookie draft early. It will start on Friday as previously scheduled. ;-D

Srsly?
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:18 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:

Srsly?

No biggie! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:21 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:

Srsly?

No biggie! ;-D

Agreed, also unnecessary due to the lack of clock, etc. ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby terpfan » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Man I love Perry Riley but I have to say I did NOT see him going for 5.3 mil. 8-o :-°
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:18 pm

terpfan wrote:Man I love Perry Riley but I have to say I did NOT see him going for 5.3 mil. 8-o :-°

I think he's gonna take over for London in the middle...if Fletcher ever retires. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:38 pm

terpfan wrote:Man I love Perry Riley but I have to say I did NOT see him going for 5.3 mil. 8-o :-°

Same here, across the board 8-o

You're welcome for that contract - I was gonna make you earn him :-b
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League