League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby Kilroy » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:45 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:ok...im trying to add some players during the season for my first time since this league started and dont know what im supposed to do. i claimed two guys in the waiver wire thread...whats the next step? at this point do i claim them on the league site? do i need to drop players first?

also i noticed john carlson of seattle was claimed by leber, but it still shows him as a free agent on the website...is he taken or available?

Jones has been added to your roster, but you'll have to cut someone to add the other guy.

The claim on Carlson has been ruled valid (A FA claim would have been "instant"), Leber just mistakenly put his claim in the wrong place. He still needs to make a drop before the player can be added though.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:56 pm

Kilroy wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:ok...im trying to add some players during the season for my first time since this league started and dont know what im supposed to do. i claimed two guys in the waiver wire thread...whats the next step? at this point do i claim them on the league site? do i need to drop players first?

also i noticed john carlson of seattle was claimed by leber, but it still shows him as a free agent on the website...is he taken or available?

Jones has been added to your roster, but you'll have to cut someone to add the other guy.

The claim on Carlson has been ruled valid (A FA claim would have been "instant"), Leber just mistakenly put his claim in the wrong place. He still needs to make a drop before the player can be added though.

cool thanks ;-D

im wanting to drop andre caldwell, but i cant find anywhere that has my contract length amounts so i cant list it that cuts thread. do you happen to know where i can get that info? thanks! ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:38 am

deluxe_247 wrote:im wanting to drop andre caldwell, but i cant find anywhere that has my contract length amounts so i cant list it that cuts thread. do you happen to know where i can get that info? thanks! ;-D

Andre Caldwell - WR
Contract Length: 4 Years
Average Yearly Salary: $260K
Total Contract Amount: $1.04M
2008-2011: $260K
NTC: No
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 73)

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:43 am

thanks dream ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:34 pm

i know why boss wasn't added because i didn't have space till now but i need to get him added before tomorrows games otherwise i have no TE :~(

TIA ;-D
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby Kilroy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:16 pm

I can't even beat teams with two guys on byes.

Had high hopes for this year, but it's looking more and more like the only "high" I'll hit is draft pick, and I traded my first two of those away to make a run this year. :~( :-P

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby dream_017 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:25 pm

Kilroy wrote:I can't even beat teams with two guys on byes.

Had high hopes for this year, but it's looking more and more like the only "high" I'll hit is draft pick, and I traded my first two of those away to make a run this year. :~( :-P

Right there with you. I've lost too many close games and played too many high scoring team of the week so far. Hopefully things turn around and I win a few of those close scoring games or I could be batling you for the #1 pick :-P of course if you had it :-B
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:39 am

Per league rules, with the signing of T Heap less than a week after being cut, the cap hit for Steelers is waived. The adjustment will be made shortly.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:51 pm

kevin williams thanked me today for his new contract with 4 sacks :-b ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Kilroy » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:58 pm

Gentlemen, please be aware that any player claim becomes binding as soon as it is submitted in the League Forum, and no player claim should be deleted or edited for any reason without the express permission of the Commissioner's Council.

Once you hit submit you can't change your mind. ;-D

Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League