Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
terpfan wrote:2.04 Luke Kuechly - LB, CAR

Great pick terp...I thought he'd go in the 1st. ;-D

Sniped! Dangit! Nice pick man. I'm gonna have to debate a few things, but I'll pick in a few hours once I'm off work, worst case ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:47 am

Just an FYI, I temporarily raised the roster limit on MFL to 40 so I could add the drafted rookies. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby Kareighuis » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Waiting for a response to my rejection of an OTC offer. The PMs been read, so I'm guessing he's formulating a response?
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." - Henny Youngman

I want a prehensile sucker tail, and I don't want to wait fifty million years.
Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:35 pm

I'd be interested in moving up 1-3 spots if my guy is still there - shoot me a PM if interested ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:48 am

Interested in any OTC pick until further notice. Have two 4ths and a future third could probably
be an option if you prefer ...
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby aaawall91 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:15 pm

logan wrote:4.02 Courtney Upshaw - LB,BAL

MFL has him listed as a DL? but I could be wrong
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:14 pm

aaawall91 wrote:
logan wrote:4.02 Courtney Upshaw - LB,BAL

MFL has him listed as a DL? but I could be wrong

I just added him to logan's roster on MFL, and he's listed as a LB. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:25 am

To everyone: Great job with the rookie draft and all other offseason activities so far. ;-D

Just a reminder that the FA auctions run through the entire offseason, and now that the rookie draft is over, all undrafted rookies can be put up for auction. So keep an eye on the forum until the season starts because you never know who could get put up for auction.

Some owners have already posted their rookie contracts. These will be due for everyone before the season starts. Also, our roster limit is still expanded to 40, but everyone will need to cut down to 35 before the season starts. I'll send this post to everyone in a PM & email.

And as always, feel free to post any and all questions here (or you can PM myself and/or WaCoug). ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:19 am

Kareighuis wrote:D.J Smith, LB,GB
Total Contract Amount: $5.1M
Average Yearly Salary: $1.02M
Contract Length: 5 Years
2012: $4.3M; 2013-2016: $200K
NTC: No

This contract is invalid. The average yearly salary of the previous bid was $1.0M (and the contract lengths are the same), so the minimum raise to the average yearly salary has to be $100K...making the average yearly salary $1.1M (not $1.02M). The minimum raise of $100K is on the average yearly salary, not the total contract amount. PM sent. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby terpfan » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Nice... I'll take a possible starting RB for a song. Gotta make 5 cuts now though. :-°
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League