League Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

League Discussion

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: League Discussion

Postby steelerfan513 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:24 pm

Kilroy wrote:Gentlemen, please be aware that any player claim becomes binding as soon as it is submitted in the League Forum, and no player claim should be deleted or edited for any reason without the express permission of the Commissioner's Council.

Once you hit submit you can't change your mind. ;-D

My apologies, it won't happen again. :-/ ;-D
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:20 pm

so do i get to save my cap hit on merriman since leber grabbed him within a week? not sure i understood how that worked...but that was was i got from it. :-?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Leber » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:52 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:so do i get to save my cap hit on merriman since leber grabbed him within a week? not sure i understood how that worked...but that was was i got from it. :-?

you're welcome. :-D
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:43 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:so do i get to save my cap hit on merriman since leber grabbed him within a week? not sure i understood how that worked...but that was was i got from it. :-?

Yep. You're off the hook. I'm sure our Keeper of the Kontracts will get it handled. ;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:44 pm

hahha nice! thanks leber for signing my turd :-b :-B ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:05 am

Kilroy wrote:

Yep. You're off the hook. I'm sure our Keeper of the Kontracts will get it handled. ;-D

Should be processed some time today ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby dream_017 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:33 am

There is 1 more issue that we need to address for this week. Unfortunately not everyone is on everyday and with the complexity of the league sometimes that may take a toll. For the most part there is a commish to make sure things happen in a timely manner and we have even worked with many of you on different aspects of the league to make things run smoothly.

With that said, we need to make sure that all roster moves(requests) are done via the threads posted here in the forum. I think we have everything covered with the threads available(if not we would add more :-o ). It would also make things easier to communicate to opponents if a roster move(starting player) did not make a line-up prior to kick-off. I know there are last minute decisions and even last minute NFL decision that affect how a line-up can be submitted. Ex. one of your LBs is a gametime scratch, well you can just add another DB...but your only other DB is on bye :-o :-o A last minute pick-up would not be possible, unless there is a commish available to make the addition.

You could post in the appropriate threads your intentions ;-D We could then make the changes once they are seen and approved.

Going forward, if there is a last minute change and you need to get a player into a line-up, please post the pick-up in the FA thread, also add a player to the CUTS thread(if needed), but also it will need to be with a pre-approval, meaning whatever the cap hit is you approve of it ahead of time - as long as it does not place you over the cap. You can also follow-up with a post in the league discussion what you roster should be or just post the replacement or a PM to the commish and your opponent, your intentions.

Also, please make sure to see Kilroy's note earlier in this thread about once you submit a bid or offer on a player ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:19 pm

As mentioned earlier:
Per league rules, with the signing of S Merriman less than a week after being cut, the cap hit for Deluxe is waived. The adjustment will be made shortly.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:55 pm

Just a heads up for the commissioners: I moved Mike Hart - RB, IND to the deactivated list because the Colts placed him on injured reserve.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:00 am

deluxe_247 wrote:hahha nice! thanks leber for signing my turd :-b :-B ;-D

:-b That literally had me LOL. :-D :-/ ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League