*Movie Battle (Action): #15 Boondock Sai vs #18 Batman Begin - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

*Movie Battle (Action): #15 Boondock Sai vs #18 Batman Begin

Moderator: Football Moderators

?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:32 pm

Boondock Saints
35%
Batman Begins
65%

Total votes : 20

Re: *Movie Battle (Action): #15 Boondock Sai vs #18 Batman Begin

Postby RiffRaff » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:24 pm

Boon ;-D
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:29 pm

RiffRaff wrote:Boon ;-D

;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:31 pm

I loved the most recent Batman. Probably my favorite. But Boondock Saints is one of my favorite movies of all time.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:32 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:I loved the most recent Batman. Probably my favorite. But Boondock Saints is one of my favorite movies of all time.

good man ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:32 pm

I voted boondock. I think it has become overrated. When I first saw it nobody... and I mean pretty much nobody had heard of it. the joys of working at a video store. we had 1 copy. word of mouth made that movie, and also killed it for me. Great movie, but now (sorry dee) some people think it's the greatest thing ever. It has a huge cult following which annoys me. I liked Batman Begins. I'm basing my vote on that first time I watched a little known movie I had never heard of and nobody I knew had heard of. At that point in time... It was the shiz... ;-D
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:39 pm

treat24 wrote:I voted boondock. I think it has become overrated. When I first saw it nobody... and I mean pretty much nobody had heard of it. the joys of working at a video store. we had 1 copy. word of mouth made that movie, and also killed it for me. Great movie, but now (sorry dee) some people think it's the greatest thing ever. It has a huge cult following which annoys me. I liked Batman Begins. I'm basing my vote on that first time I watched a little known movie I had never heard of and nobody I knew had heard of. At that point in time... It was the shiz... ;-D

I saw it back in the day before others did too :^
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby treat24 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:42 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
treat24 wrote:I voted boondock. I think it has become overrated. When I first saw it nobody... and I mean pretty much nobody had heard of it. the joys of working at a video store. we had 1 copy. word of mouth made that movie, and also killed it for me. Great movie, but now (sorry dee) some people think it's the greatest thing ever. It has a huge cult following which annoys me. I liked Batman Begins. I'm basing my vote on that first time I watched a little known movie I had never heard of and nobody I knew had heard of. At that point in time... It was the shiz... ;-D

we can be :^ y together then
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:57 pm

treat24 wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:

we can be :^ y together then

good :^ :^
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:06 pm

I was over at a buddy's house and it was on in the background and I was like "What is that?!" :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:20 pm

same here. i was working at Blockbuster at the time...i would reccomend it to everyone. definately not a movie i would have picked up if it wasnt a free rental (saw a lot of movies that way that i wouldnt have otherwise)

anyway, had to go with Batman...i'm a huge fan. tough draw for the Saints
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk